Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 November 30th, 2021

Three things I need right now are

Music

Book

Hanging daybed

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib December 4th, 2021

Healing

rest

good company

a good cry

vent

talk to someone I care about and trust


User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 7th, 2021

to be in the presence of friends

to bring some joy into my life

a good long nap

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 December 13th, 2021

Socialization

Self-acceptance

To not lose anything or anyone else in my life

2 replies
User Profile: pandaprincess9
pandaprincess9 February 8th, 2022

3 things I need right now: food, coffee, and new pair of boots

User Profile: greenAvocado14
greenAvocado14 February 9th, 2022

A massage

A genuine friend

Unconditional love

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 28th, 2021

I need

the soft Adele's 30 Album to fill my room with sweet song

firm boundaries about the 20 minute work I do and a fun silent/activity break

"I feel safe" breath work and mini back and arms muscle relaxation poses

User Profile: turkeybby
turkeybby December 28th, 2021

Love, clarity, direction

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 28th, 2021

1. my therapist to say i read your email, im sorry you went through all of that, its not your fault, i dont hate you and im not leaving because i read about your past.

2. my depression to lift and finally find some inner peace.

3. purpose in life.

User Profile: determinedHouse4883
determinedHouse4883 December 28th, 2021

A warm hug, milk tea, and the Harry Potter movies

1 reply
User Profile: greenAvocado14
greenAvocado14 February 9th, 2022

Okay this sounds perfect 👌

load more
User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore January 13th, 2022

a reasonably priced safe, comfortable, quiet unfurnished apartment in Miami

(one is enough)

User Profile: NaiaZinaris
NaiaZinaris January 13th, 2022

coffee, chocolate, and lots of blankets