Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 10th, 2022

Chocolate

Plushies

and hugs 🥺

(*hides and cries*)

2 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 11th, 2022

(((( @emotionalTalker2260 )))) hug and hug for you! <3Platy

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 11th, 2022

@cyanPlatypus6370

_1644574791.ED57B32F-5508-4489-B0A0-86D73EC2A2E7.jpeg *hugs platy* <3

- Emo

load more
load more
User Profile: bluewhitehyacinth
bluewhitehyacinth February 11th, 2022

Three things I need right now are..

Good grades (My only hope right now)

Answers (I have a bunch of questions about life)

Someone to look up to (I have no one 😀 )

1 reply
User Profile: sunnyPainting5200
sunnyPainting5200 February 27th, 2022

@bluewhitehyacinth

All the best, I can relate to this :)

load more
User Profile: Anonymousfriend022
Anonymousfriend022 February 11th, 2022

Peace of mind.

User Profile: catstronaut99
catstronaut99 February 11th, 2022

1) snuggles from my husband

2) a kitty cat

3) somebody to clean my bedroom for me and do the dishes!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 11th, 2022

Three things I need right now ...

1. 500 hugs, or even 1 true real hug

2. to allow myself to sleep

3. to feel hunger and then eat.

2 replies
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 11th, 2022

@cyanPlatypus6370

(((((((((( *hugs platy* )))))))))) <3

User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing February 13th, 2022

@cyanPlatypus6370- Sending a great big hug🐴🐴

load more
User Profile: charmingPlum847
charmingPlum847 February 11th, 2022

friendship/unconditional love

a fulfilling career

a goodmorning text


User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 12th, 2022

1. good health

2. good sleep

3. a miracle

User Profile: diplomaticPond9736
diplomaticPond9736 February 12th, 2022

@blossombreathe,

a spacecraft , good friends and a beautiful planet where I can breathe.

User Profile: agreeableDime6679
agreeableDime6679 February 12th, 2022

A friend, a deep discussion and a hug.



1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 16th, 2022

@agreeableDime6679

*offers hug* :0

load more
User Profile: MusicalBug
MusicalBug February 13th, 2022

Three things I need right now are...


My long distance partner,

A really great pedicure,

Extra money for the groceries I actually want rather than the cheapest ones