Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: littleBunny2375
littleBunny2375 February 14th, 2022

Three things I need right now are...

A hug

A glass of water

A Good night sleep

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 16th, 2022

@littleBunny2375

*hugs* (if okay)

1 reply
User Profile: littleBunny2375
littleBunny2375 February 20th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260


yaay! (it is more than okay) *hugs back*

load more
load more
User Profile: GoingToFlyAKite
GoingToFlyAKite February 15th, 2022

A steaming hot bath (just did a shower but didnt hit the spot... darn lack of a tub...) a good nights sleep and a raise at work, today was way to hectic and long for what I am payed...

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 15th, 2022

Sensation, exercise, and deep breathe

User Profile: fruityBubbles9470
fruityBubbles9470 February 15th, 2022

patience, pizza and the beach

User Profile: helloPomegranate4677
helloPomegranate4677 February 16th, 2022

Assurance.

A stable job.

Happiness.

User Profile: azureSummer7966
azureSummer7966 February 16th, 2022

tmy boyfriend....a cup of coffee and dance🙂🥀❤

User Profile: Summerfield66
Summerfield66 February 16th, 2022

The state to reinstate my firearm ban so that I can buy a gun to finish the job.

User Profile: BigWaves22
BigWaves22 February 16th, 2022

sleep

vacation

taylor swift concert

User Profile: Rory07
Rory07 February 16th, 2022

A break

A personal life

Sleep

User Profile: NatureGuy16
NatureGuy16 February 16th, 2022

A good cuddle


a night out with some cocktails


Bright, warm, summer days