Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 October 2nd, 2017

Working on confidence. New place with washer and dryer in it or a hook up. I need a good true Christian friend

User Profile: kji
kji October 2nd, 2017

be calm .talk to someone .be in postive mental health.no judge on other be heavier

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 October 20th, 2017

Money to take care of my girlfriend.

Money to learn the skills I need in life.

Money to feel more confident about me.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 20th, 2017

1.to talk to a therapist about my past and how it is affecting me now and find coping skills and a plan

2. to cuddle up with fuzzy socks, silky blanklet and a teddy bear

3. to cry to somebody and have them tell me that I am okay and that everything will be okay.

User Profile: lightVillage54
lightVillage54 October 21st, 2017

Safety, calm and someone to hear me without me having to speak..

User Profile: sensitiveShade5337
sensitiveShade5337 October 21st, 2017

Hug, a shoulder to cry and someone that can hear me

User Profile: Gregariousgrapes
Gregariousgrapes October 22nd, 2017

The 3 things I need right now are:

1. A sun lamp to help me feel more awake

2. More will power to eat more fruit andveggies

3. A cup of coffee

User Profile: No715
No715 October 22nd, 2017

Three things i need right now are :

1. a hug

2. Energy

3. Calm

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 October 22nd, 2017

1. Love

2. Creativity

3. Confidence

User Profile: lightVillage54
lightVillage54 October 22nd, 2017

to see my dad

to see my grandparents

to give them all one last hug