Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ice Breaker: If you could relive one moment of your life up till now, what would it be and why?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2014

Please share

144
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 January 27th, 2018

My last 10 years and enjoy moments more and write more.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond March 8th, 2018

Back when us, the three sisters, were united and do things together. =S =S

User Profile: toughLake5469
toughLake5469 September 27th, 2018

I wish that I could go back to the night of my last date with my ex. She was the most wonderful person I've ever known, and I managed to screw it up. She left me a week later, and I was completely oblivious as to why. After months of pessimism, frustration, self-deteriorating behavior and some careful thought, I know now what I did, and I would give anything to go back and fix it. I'll never meet anyone like her again. Who knows, maybe I can get her back someday.

User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField September 27th, 2018

There's lots of things I'd like to change. I'd like to make suremy family and I never moved to this terrible city, or make sure I never got these digestive disorders, or just go yesterday to prevent two of my best friends from fighting so they'd still be on good terms.

User Profile: raindroporchestra
raindroporchestra September 30th, 2018

i would go back to that one choir class in fifth grade.

and i would look that kid in the eyes right after he teased me about my best friend and i liking each other...

and i would say, "so what?"

i would not deny my feelings.

why?

because i still love my best friend.

and i think i'm too late.

that class was the first time i said i didn't like him that way.

i saw the hurt in his eyes. i was the one who ruined the chance of that.

and now there is no going back.

i did something stupid because i was irritated and i wish i could take it all back.

i'm stuck now.

if i tell him, i will lose this friendship.

but if i don't...

i fear i will lose myself.

User Profile: Faure
Faure October 2nd, 2018

I would go back to the moment of my birth and try to stop it.