Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One biggest struggle you face with your mental health

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 4th, 2019

We are in the month of Mental Health Awareness.

What is the one biggest struggle you face with your mental health?

Share in the comments!

❑ Join us and take a minute to introduce and tell about your relationships experiences here

❑ If you like to get update and alert for what's happening in the community, add your name here

❑ Also, if you have a passion for supporting people with relationship concerns, see if this is your opportunity, click here

195
User Profile: witheringwillow77
witheringwillow77 May 5th, 2019

I think my biggest struggle is trying not to give up when things are at their worst. Panic attacks are especially hard for me to deal with and sometimes its like no one understands or can do anything to fix it so what's the point? But as moody and emotional as I am I'm not one to give up so hopefully there's a way through this

User Profile: toomanyfeelsms
toomanyfeelsms May 5th, 2019

My biggest struggle is being a burden. I want to be as little and small as I can be. To cause no trouble. I want to be nothing so I hurt nobody.

User Profile: bookworm217
bookworm217 May 5th, 2019

Probably my anxiety and depression. I have to really push myself out of bed every morning. Fight off the demons in my brain and tell them that I am good enough. I am smart. And I deserve to be loved and to be here.

User Profile: Pattyannee
Pattyannee May 5th, 2019

The biggest struggle I face is staying safe. Cause I dont always make wise choices. I struggle with self harm and have often locked myself away during the hard times.

User Profile: GeorgianaD
GeorgianaD May 5th, 2019

My greatest struggle is oversleeping. I'm in bed for at least 12 hours a day and I hate it.

I try so hard to overcome the exhaustion I face every day I wake up, to get out of bed when the alarm goes off. I want to get out of bed, and yet my mind keeps me in place, even when my body starts to ache from being in bed so long.

User Profile: cuddlyTruth
cuddlyTruth May 5th, 2019

I think my biggest stuggle is to fight the nights... Too many negative thoughts rush at the end of the day and it becomes hard to control all those demonic thoughts... Dark thoughts at darkest hours are my weakness, but never mind I'm trying to conquer my nights slowly... Small and simple steps daily...

User Profile: purposefulLove777
purposefulLove777 May 5th, 2019

The biggest struggle is not struggling against emotions but allowing and accepting them to be in my space without falling into them and getting swallowed by them.

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 May 5th, 2019

I'd have to say temptations and the horrible addictions

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond May 5th, 2019

I find hard to start to do things I know are good for me but I just don't feel like do it them. I mean to do exercises not just yoga but breathing exercises.

1 reply
User Profile: magicallyFlute60
magicallyFlute60 May 5th, 2019

@Totheskyandbeyond The biggest struggle I find with my mental health is being able to hold down a job and keep one that I like due to the limitations with Grammy by being on disability and also the cost of the medication I don

1 reply
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond May 22nd, 2019

@magicallyFlute60 Wow sounds really hard finantially and also for you as a person, so sorry to hear this. Medicines are hard to get sometimes in here too.

load more
User Profile: GoldenChance
GoldenChance May 5th, 2019

@Totheskyandbeyond

Build a support system.

load more
User Profile: zpeterson75
zpeterson75 May 5th, 2019

I struggle staying positive when I