Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one person who makes me happiest is...

User Profile: Kate
Kate March 20th, 2019

Happy International Day of Happiness!

Who is one person who makes you happy?

147
User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions March 21st, 2019

@Kate

One, the one. My only one

5 replies
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 21st, 2019

@Wayward7Good7Intentions Love your puzzle!!! 😍😍😜

Best wishes with your special one!! 😘💞💞💕💕💕💕😉

4 replies
User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions March 22nd, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Haha thank you! laugh

ONE of my favorite thing to do it puzzle haha

3 replies
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 22nd, 2019

@Wayward7Good7Intentions You are welcome!! Have a good day!! 😉😘💞💞💕💕💕💕

2 replies
User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions March 22nd, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Thanks! Have a great day everyday and always! smiley

1 reply
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 22nd, 2019

@Wayward7Good7Intentions

Yaaay!! You are welcome!! 😍

Keep your smile on your face, it is a tag of your beauty !!! 😍😍😍😍

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TiaraLovesJaunsta
TiaraLovesJaunsta March 22nd, 2019

Of course my girlfriend / Queer Platonic Partner.

She's such an amazing person!

We support each other so much.

And she's the best thing that could ever happen to me!

Thanks for being there my love.

1 reply
User Profile: bountifulSalamander52
bountifulSalamander52 March 22nd, 2019

@TiaraLovesJaunsta

That's such a sweet post. Sounds like you and your QPP are very loyal partners.

load more
User Profile: BellaWish
BellaWish March 22nd, 2019

My senior westie always makes me happy. She's survived cancer 3x and has the most beautiful smile 💕

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 March 22nd, 2019

One person (not THE one person because lots of people help me to feel happy at different times) who makes me feel happy is ... @Anomalia do you want to guess? Yup, my nephew. At this time I have one nephew and one niece. My nephew is three and half years old. He is very sweet and loving. He gives great hugs :) He likes to include me in stuff, even if I don't feel like I want to be included! But that's cool.

One way he used to make us all smile is ... usually at a meal, but not always, if there was a lull in the conversation, my sweet nephew would do a loud "Ha Ha Ha Ha!" (over exaggerated laugh) which then would 'of course' make all the rest of us laugh. This was a great joy for him (and me too). Now his little sister has kind of taken this role, but she does not do the HA HA HA very often.

I love you so much JL and SA! Did you have a safe trip to Gma and Gpa's home today? Love you much! ~ Platy

User Profile: Russellistrying
Russellistrying March 22nd, 2019

My best friend, I'm so fortunate he lives in the same city as me. He's known me for over 35 years and throughout life's changes, he remains my closest friend! No matter how many times I've isolated, blown off his telephone calls or ignored his texts while I struggled with Major Depressive Disorder, my friend stuck around, refusing to let me drift away.

I think those of us with serious mental illnesses often feel like we've been abandoned by loved ones and friends and we live always with a worry that relationships of value won't endure a serious mental health episode. I wish everyone had a friend with his persistance and reslience.

He's been having some serious life troubles lately so now I have the opportunity to help him and this makes me very happy. :)

User Profile: JustSmile7
JustSmile7 March 22nd, 2019

My mum xxx

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 22nd, 2019

I don

User Profile: AnoushehTheJellyBean
AnoushehTheJellyBean March 22nd, 2019

My three younger cousins make me happy! They always want to play and hang out with me, and it makes me feel valued :) They're also super fun. laugh

User Profile: RexG
RexG March 22nd, 2019

My grandma 💖

User Profile: LostSoul74
LostSoul74 March 22nd, 2019

My wife.