Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: myowndemons120416
myowndemons120416 March 21st, 2017

My boyfriend, because hes just amazing in every way.

User Profile: sensibleLemon9918
sensibleLemon9918 March 21st, 2017

My sister because she is the only family i have left after my dad walked out and the death of my mother last week

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow March 21st, 2017

I feel closest to Myself........!!!!!!!!!

2 replies
User Profile: chemicaldragonfly06
chemicaldragonfly06 March 21st, 2017

@RideaRainbow

Oh my gosh, Me too. Hi5 :D

1 reply
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow March 21st, 2017

@chemicaldragonfly06

That's great dear so we r 2 of a kind....

load more
load more
User Profile: MovingForward23
MovingForward23 March 21st, 2017

I feel closest to my boyfriend- he is incredibly supportive and I always feel so loved

User Profile: Gemma8483
Gemma8483 March 21st, 2017

Myself, who I am learning to lean on more.

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta March 21st, 2017

My boyfriend, especially after spending a week together during spring break!

User Profile: chemicaldragonfly06
chemicaldragonfly06 March 21st, 2017

Me.

User Profile: EwNoFiona
EwNoFiona March 21st, 2017

Probably my friends. Sure, they might not understand how I'm feeling sometimes. But I can see that they are really trying their best to support me when I need it.

March 21st, 2017

My grandmother. Seriously the sweetest, least judgemental person on the planet.

User Profile: Colin1234
Colin1234 March 21st, 2017

Ether Angelina, Hannah, Ethan, or Nevore, those people have been there when I needed them but not always. Angelina for instance is there but not when needed most. Ethan is always there, litaraly, but I know it isnt mutual. Hannah is someone I know I can count on but untill now, I've never gone to. Nev is by far the one im clocest to but because of recent events, feels very distant.

So truthfully, I'm clocest to myself. The only one who knows what im going through... maybe