Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: bubblingHero97
bubblingHero97 May 8th, 2017

Definietely my sister. She knows everything about me, and is always there for me whenever I have any problems. I love her and I need her. She is the last person I want to disppointed in my life.

User Profile: Anusha
Anusha May 9th, 2017

Myself.

User Profile: conscientiousBunny2052
conscientiousBunny2052 May 29th, 2017

My bestfriend/crush. She's told me a lot of stuff that she hasn't told anyone else, which shows a lot of trust. Also, when I asked her out, she said no and that we were better off just being friends.

Its actually hard to explain why I feel closest to her. All I know is that I do.

User Profile: Justin6425
Justin6425 May 29th, 2017

As crazy as this might sound is have to say that me and my are pretty close

1 reply
User Profile: Justin6425
Justin6425 May 29th, 2017

@Justin6425 *Ex

load more
User Profile: SpecialKae24
SpecialKae24 May 31st, 2017

My husband, my 3 cats, and my roommate/best friend!

User Profile: SWSW
SWSW June 2nd, 2017

Is dead.

1 reply
User Profile: scarecrowMaybe
scarecrowMaybe September 29th, 2017

@SWSW I know that feel

load more
User Profile: Intheory
Intheory June 13th, 2017

Closest to in my life...

so many types of closeness...I think the only closeness I feel is the bond between my daughter and I.

I have a friend whom I feel close but she feels closer....

I love my husband but we aren't close.

i love my parents, sometimes we are close.

i think the lack of closeness between my husband and I has affected my ability to be close to others. I think I just realized this. It makes sense.

User Profile: Fluffheart
Fluffheart June 16th, 2017

Nobody. I was throw away by my "best friend" of 6 years because of my depression. I don't feel close to anyone. I don't want to be close like this with someone again, it hurt too much when it end.

User Profile: diplomaticFig896
diplomaticFig896 June 16th, 2017

I don't feel close to anyone.not even myself...at times the way I react to things....my brain goes like..."woah woman!!who are you??!!"...it's like I don't even know myself now...what I want and don't want....it's difficult

1 reply
August 17th, 2017

@diplomaticFig896 I feel the same way. I don't know who I am or what I want anymore. I can't let anybody get close to me and I'm estranged from my friends and family. I have to move to a new city to try and get medical care and I'm frightened :-(

load more
User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 August 19th, 2017

Myself! :-)