Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 September 28th, 2017

NOBODY. Yep, not everyone can say that and be honest about it. I have absolutely nobody to count on or any connection to anyone. My life is miserable for it but this is my life.

User Profile: scarecrowMaybe
scarecrowMaybe September 29th, 2017

my dog Foxy... She's been dead for two years now n still she is d one I feel d closest to... and this nonexistent guy David Angsty who I sometimes dream about

User Profile: Eris13
Eris13 October 11th, 2017

Not really anyone. My daughters (step and bio) are internet junkies. My BF is a internet/gamer junkie and an alcoholic that I basically have just been coexisting with. I am from the country and didn't grow up on screens or alone. And now here I am

1 reply
User Profile: Rainbowlove90
Rainbowlove90 October 11th, 2017

@Eris13 if you need someone to talk to I'm here. Sometimes just having someone to talk to about your day makes a difference

load more
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 October 11th, 2017

I'm closest to my wonderful beautiful lovely mum we both have the same personality and looks which I always taken to my heart that I am just like my mum and I'm close to my daughter who is also a split image of me I'm a split image of my mum n my daughter is a split image of me its so fantastic and great and totally awesome (besides my daughters attitude that don't come from me)

User Profile: zeus93
zeus93 November 2nd, 2017

The person I feel closest to is cca 4000 miles away from me . Life wont allow me even to think about to make it shorter,anyone in the similar situation? How do you cope with that? My daily routine is a disaster if I dont talk with her,but more we talk more its hard to live with that. Thanks people ! Have a nice day !! ;)

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 November 2nd, 2017

My new gf...*sigh* She can be demanding but she believes in me and helps me....something nobody has ever done for me out of love..always because they want to use it for leverage or use me later..she actually does it because she loves me..For her, I will do anything whether it is morally right or wrong.

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver August 22nd, 2018

I am close to my sister.

What about you?

User Profile: roy13
roy13 August 22nd, 2018

Mom :)

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk August 22nd, 2018

Myself? I'm not really close to anybody, not even family members. And with no friends. I only have myself, sadly~

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul August 26th, 2018

My cat believe it or notwink