Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 8th, 2019

My husband. We've been through a lot. We've been together for almost 20 yrs married for 18 come this may. He's helped me face my demons and I've helped him face his (which are greatly fewer than mine). He's helped me grow and face my parents ( I was terrified of them they were abusive).

He taught me that even though I am a SA survivor I am worthy of being loved I am not damaged goods. And when we became parents and I was terrified of being like mine he taught me how to love our children and how to positively parent and discipline them with love and it anger.

He has helped me manage my anger issues and forgive those who have hurt me the most, which I think was the hardest thing for me to do. He is and has always been my guardian angel.

1 reply
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 8th, 2019

@LPyMP oops *with love and not anger

load more
User Profile: navySail4549
navySail4549 March 8th, 2019

I am closest to my daughter now that she is an adult I tend to talk to her more. She cant understand everything but better then most.

User Profile: Introverta1
Introverta1 March 8th, 2019

Antun 😊

User Profile: Peacheskeh
Peacheskeh March 8th, 2019

Honestly noone. I've never felt more alone in my life.

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 March 8th, 2019

I don't have one. I'm a really clingy person and every time I try to get close to someone, they disappear out of my life. How do i deal with it? I push people away from me. I want to know that they'll be there no matter what. Confidants? I have only 7 Cups. At least I can trust 7 Cups not to go gossiping about my presence and what I talk about to the outside world, unless it is for data and research, I don't mind.

1 reply
User Profile: ReclusiveReptile
ReclusiveReptile March 8th, 2019

@FaithfulPrune9638 i feel like instead of saying "i don't have anyone" it's better to say "i haven't found the right one yet" I guarantee you there are guys out there as clingy as you because I thought the same thing until i met someone as clingy and insecure as me haha

Never feel like you have to change that about you to find love. Make it your main selling point!!! Some guys may not like the excessive attention but others crave it and need a sweet gal like you in their life ♡

load more
User Profile: Acceleration
Acceleration March 8th, 2019

I feel the closest person to me right now is my sister. She's the one who understands me the most and despite what my mom says about her being self-helping herself by making me rebel againest her, she doesn't care and is only caring about mental well-being and if she was reading this by any chance, I want to thank her for playing the parent figure I wished my mother and father would.

User Profile: charmingWest951
charmingWest951 March 8th, 2019

I dont feel close to anyone. Im glad that I know Jesus is with me. I cant feel it right now but I know its true.

User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess March 8th, 2019

My beautiful, wonderful boyfriend

User Profile: RexG
RexG March 8th, 2019

Ummm... This is hard...

What if the answer is... me?

1 reply
User Profile: kur00p
kur00p March 8th, 2019

@RexG a part of me,

load more
User Profile: imaginativeCranberry4221
imaginativeCranberry4221 March 8th, 2019

My friend!