Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: Ashleybrooke01
Ashleybrooke01 March 21st, 2017

Its just me...Because it's really tough going through a breakup..when I thought it would last forever..that forever factor has hurt me and now I wanted to join a community where I could become a Listener and help people so that they know someone is there for them..It will give them strength and me too..

User Profile: thellamestllama
thellamestllama March 21st, 2017

No one really?? Stupidly enough, there's a bunch of fictional characters I feel close to

User Profile: SWSW
SWSW March 21st, 2017

No one actually

User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow March 21st, 2017

My mums friend karen and my psychologist colleen

They have been my rocks and strength although i felt closer to my brother cods more than i ever have which was so nice. Chatted for like an hor from vietnam! Love him and miss him to death

User Profile: Heavenleeangel
Heavenleeangel March 21st, 2017

Myself because I don't trust anyone else.

1 reply
User Profile: SpecialKae24
SpecialKae24 March 21st, 2017

@Heavenleeangel I'm with you there. I have very few people I trust.

I make friends with animals instead. They get me.

load more
User Profile: SpecialKae24
SpecialKae24 March 21st, 2017

My husband <3 <3 <3

I know it's a cliche, but he really is my best friend and I love spending life with him.

User Profile: 25forme
25forme March 21st, 2017

I've learned to get help from others who needed it too. I feel closest to this girl I met from the hospital I went to. We actually go to the same school so I see her now and then!

Who knew it'd be okay to ask for help? Who knew it'd be easier when you're on the path with someone else? Hey...it's okay.

User Profile: considerateCar720
considerateCar720 March 21st, 2017

No one

User Profile: considerateCar720
considerateCar720 March 21st, 2017

No one

1 reply
User Profile: frostyHand73
frostyHand73 March 21st, 2017

@considerateCar720

let it be yourself, once you love and accept yourself in a non selfish way, you will be a magnet to others, trust me on that.

load more
User Profile: fantasticLove25
fantasticLove25 March 21st, 2017

My partner because even though he has never experienced anxiety or depression he still is very empathetic!