Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the things you've done that you never knew you could do?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 26th, 2019

There are many to list but I think I never thought to join a mental health community but here I am. Definitely in good ways. 💕

63
User Profile: Aizeknikiforov
Aizeknikiforov July 26th, 2019

To be approved in the nationals exams to join in a free university

User Profile: bestZebra6907
bestZebra6907 July 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Staying alive after sacrifying my lifelong dreams by saving myself from a toxic and manipulative 3-party relationships.

User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish July 27th, 2019

I started an online shop. I never thought I had the skills to sell my art.

User Profile: STRANGERbuddy121
STRANGERbuddy121 July 27th, 2019

To move out of a toxic relationship of 4 years & choose to be a completely different person !!

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 27th, 2019

@STRANGERbuddy121 Awesome buddy. Glad to hear. Welcome to the community <3

1 reply
User Profile: STRANGERbuddy121
STRANGERbuddy121 July 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver hey obs, thank u so much !!

load more
load more
User Profile: tranquilStar28
tranquilStar28 July 27th, 2019

Recover from anorexia after living with it for 20 years, AND post about it online while snacking without guilt! - haha!

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy July 27th, 2019

I signed up for uni and my mum pointed out how I did it all myself, sorted out finance and everything alone and that she was proud of it. I never thought of it like that. I didn't think I would get distinctions in my modules either. :D

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence July 27th, 2019

Patience

Self control

Make up 😊

User Profile: thoughtfulFern53
thoughtfulFern53 July 27th, 2019

Hi guys im fern

I have been able to do a lot since i have accepted myself, from failing and dropping out to getting in the top 400 Qs universities understanding math and science and developing an endless interest in the pursuit of knowledge

Oh and I love researching too smiley

User Profile: FatherPunches
FatherPunches July 27th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Getting high that one time at my friends house.

User Profile: karenw
karenw July 27th, 2019

Mowed my own lawn

1 reply
User Profile: mooboxer
mooboxer July 27th, 2019

Dressed the window of the charity shop I work at. I made the word Festival from cardboard then covered it with brightly coloured wallpaper and hung garlands on it !

load more