Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is this one positive thing you could say to yourself everyday?

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 March 1st, 2021

What is this one positive thing I could say to myself today and each day...

a) That I am stronger than I think

b) I can achieve anything as long as I put my mind to it

c) I should love myself and appreciate what I have in life

d) Obstacles and challenges give me opportunities to learn and grow

What do you think is your biggest motivator that could help you start the day in a more positive way and face whatever comes your way?

Come inspire us!

127
User Profile: sunnyWriter2004
sunnyWriter2004 March 1st, 2021

I am doing the best that I can

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 1st, 2021

You did an amazing job!

User Profile: toughCup4675
toughCup4675 March 1st, 2021

No one can make me feel inferior without my consent.

User Profile: cuteOrange213
cuteOrange213 March 1st, 2021

@KatLis123

Mistakes happen and make sure you learn from them but don't let them determine your joy and happiness

You can do it!

♥️

1 reply
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 OP March 3rd, 2021

@cuteOrange213

That's right. Mistakes don't make you a failure... Getting up 8 times when you fall 7 times is all you need to do and then keep going.

load more
User Profile: considerateZebra8264
considerateZebra8264 March 1st, 2021

Keep going <3

User Profile: reikof
reikof March 2nd, 2021

I am resilient in whatever life throws at me.

User Profile: chelmart123
chelmart123 March 2nd, 2021

“you’re okay.” “it’s okay.” “you’re alright” “everything is fine” “you got this” I dont really say anything to start the day off besides “you can do this” because it’s like I can say it and hear myself say it but me and my mind just don’t listen. everything I said above though I always repeatedly say when I’m panicking or fidgeting a lot and it actually helps a lot.

User Profile: RadioactiveBookworm
RadioactiveBookworm March 2nd, 2021

heart You are amazing and worthy of love.

User Profile: Twiggy84
Twiggy84 March 2nd, 2021

Everything is going to be ok, just as long as you keep trying your best.

User Profile: fairmindedShade219
fairmindedShade219 March 2nd, 2021

I take what life gives me and never give up on learning and growing as a person from it.