Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What soothes your spirit when you are unhappy or in a bad mood?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango May 7th, 2021

What soothes your spirit when you are unhappy or in a bad mood?

22
User Profile: neonLion4469
neonLion4469 May 8th, 2021

Christian music.

User Profile: AustinM55
AustinM55 May 8th, 2021

When I am in a unhappy or bad mood I prefer to listen to music to calm my spirit.

User Profile: Dancia
Dancia May 8th, 2021

Fluffy dogs!!

User Profile: Respectfulparadise77
Respectfulparadise77 May 8th, 2021

Solitude

Journalling

Music

Art

Exercises and yoga

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop May 8th, 2021

A glass of water and Just go back to bed to sleep.

User Profile: rationalApple577
rationalApple577 May 8th, 2021

Hanging out with my cats. Listening to soothing music on Insight Timer. Being in nature.

User Profile: breakableTwig2021
breakableTwig2021 May 9th, 2021

What soothes me is drinling h9t herbal tea, going for a walk and reading a book.

User Profile: sunnyBraveheart7877
sunnyBraveheart7877 May 9th, 2021

I haven’t really found anything yet.

User Profile: diplomaticPerson9268
diplomaticPerson9268 May 10th, 2021

Writing soothes my spirit, sometimes I just wish to talk when I feel misunderstood, but at the same time I just don't want to talk at all. I know what they will say, and it won't really change anything

User Profile: thegirlnatureforgot625
thegirlnatureforgot625 May 11th, 2021

Watching my favorite show or playing a video game