Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: naturegirl
naturegirl February 2nd, 2018

A nice, sweet friend...that cares deeply for me and others. A friend whom Id be able to confide in and be brutally honest with me, even if its hard to hear. A friend that will always stick by my side and be willing to be there.

1 reply
User Profile: SlowlyButSurely17
SlowlyButSurely17 February 3rd, 2018

@naturegirl I agree!

load more
User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 February 2nd, 2018

A special connection

User Profile: Hopeful82
Hopeful82 February 2nd, 2018

Honesty

User Profile: Independent430
Independent430 February 2nd, 2018

Someone who is understandable. Able to listen and help

User Profile: Independent430
Independent430 February 2nd, 2018

Someone who is understandable.

User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 2nd, 2018

Honesty & caring

User Profile: Dawnrene1
Dawnrene1 February 2nd, 2018

I don

User Profile: WallflowerandRoses
WallflowerandRoses February 2nd, 2018

Loyalty and Understanding would be nice

User Profile: determinedstar91
determinedstar91 February 2nd, 2018

Someone who is trustworthy and wont judge me for how I feel.

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow February 2nd, 2018

Being honest, loyal, freindship, being there for me and I for them.