Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Either I've lost my mind or "connect now" is no longer an option??

User Profile: Phthalo
Phthalo November 21st, 2016

I can only browse listeners now, instead of connecting and just hoping for the best? Idk who to choose. My problems are petty. Very petty. I don't want someone overqualified who would be a better fit for someone with real problems.

7
User Profile: RarelyCharlie
RarelyCharlie November 21st, 2016

Ooh, petty problems! Sounds good to me laugh I'm happy to chat to anyone about anything, like it says in my profile.

@Phthalo

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois November 21st, 2016

yes, there is always the option, just no longer in the top menus. but if you go in your conversations or on your path, there is always the "Connect Now" option under your actual conversations list !

User Profile: Phthalo
Phthalo OP November 22nd, 2016

I'm not that afraid of dissent you know. Could you at least let me see what people are saying to me before you delete them? It kinda bothers me when I get all these notifications but can't see what they are. @Halliwellsister

3 replies
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 November 22nd, 2016

@Phthalo

>..< You want to see abusive comments? I am sorry you don't appreciate my hard work. The person basically told you to stop complaining but in harsher words

2 replies
User Profile: Phthalo
Phthalo OP November 22nd, 2016

@HalliwellSister Well I just see it like...I'm not going to get better if I'm sheltered all the time or can't have a discussion (rather than an echo chamber). Also...surely you've also at some point felt that unquenchable suspense of wondering what someone said but never getting to see it? It's like that.

1 reply
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 November 22nd, 2016

@Phthalo

>,< We're not sheltering you. But I get what you're saying.

load more
load more
load more