Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Community Meeting this week! Tuesday, July 25 (adult) & Friday, July 28 (teens)! Learn more & RSVP!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 24th, 2017

For those of you who are interested, Iara & I will host open community discussions this week!! We can talk through some of your ideas for the community, brainstorm and problem solve together. Check out this post on problem solving as a community here. The goal of this discussion will be to identify, prioritize and come up with some solutions on problems we want to solve as a community.


Meetings will happen:

Tuesday, July 25 at 5:00 PM EST in Lauras office chatroom (Adult)

Friday, July 28 at 5:00 PM EST (Teens) with Iara !

All welcome to join in! This will be an adult meeting. You can submit a topic ahead of time here.

RSVP by posting to this thread! :D

54
User Profile: Melody293
Melody293 July 24th, 2017

I will definitely try my best to attend!laugh

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 24th, 2017

I'll be there!

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 24th, 2017

Although 5 PM Eastern time is suitable for me, could there be a second meeting for those in the western hemisphere? @Lucy and @RaCat and many, many other community members would love to join but cannot sad

Tagging @Iara @Laura

2 replies
User Profile: RaCat
RaCat July 25th, 2017

@Emily619 yes thank you Emily! You are speeking for us! As now it's like midnight or 1 am in my place and I need to go to work since 8am so it's hard a bit sad

User Profile: SunFern
SunFern July 25th, 2017

@Emily619

thanks Emily for putting this out ! it will be 3 AM for me, how hard I try, it won't be possible for me to join sad

load more

will be here on the 28th!

User Profile: Unickorn
Unickorn July 25th, 2017

@Laura I will be here :) What room will the Teen meeting be hosted in though?

2 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 25th, 2017

@Unickorn .... Hi :) I just wanted to say I like your dp. Which is kind of huge because most animated/moving dps are very annoying for me :) I like yours; cute unicorn! ~ Platy

1 reply
User Profile: Unickorn
Unickorn July 25th, 2017

@cyanPlatypus6370 ahaha Tenkos :')

load more
load more
User Profile: sympatheticPine2819
sympatheticPine2819 July 25th, 2017

RSVP-ed

User Profile: PhoenixAsh
PhoenixAsh July 25th, 2017

It will be at 7am on a Saturday for me, but I'll do my best to make it!

on the 28th, what time is the meeting?

User Profile: kindPudding55
kindPudding55 July 25th, 2017

Plz tell the details for the meeting

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants July 25th, 2017

t'deh? ohkeh, will b dere 4 hugs :D