Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: SkyUnicorn
SkyUnicorn August 8th, 2015

IGTBA because the sun is shining and I'm feeling incredible! smiley

User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 8th, 2015

IGTBA and have an amazing significant other of 5 years ❤

User Profile: lonelydeviantsoul
lonelydeviantsoul August 9th, 2015

IGTBA because I started playing guitar again and my writers block is gone! woop!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 9th, 2015

@lonelydeviantsoul -- Yay!! That's exciting news! :)

load more
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 9th, 2015

IGTBA because we are having awesome teamwork here at 7 Cups for our flood of GRs!! Or, as @Jake was saying, for our adventure! :)

User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia August 9th, 2015

IGTBA because even though it's a busy day, I have some extra time to pick up some chats. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 9th, 2015

@Anomalia -- YAY!!

load more
User Profile: blissfulwanderlust
blissfulwanderlust August 9th, 2015

#IGTBA because my best friend is coming home on Friday and it will be the first time seeing her in 7 months!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 9th, 2015

@blissfulwanderlust -- That's super exciting!! Have fun :)

load more
User Profile: mangaka
mangaka August 10th, 2015

IGTBA because I started watching more anime again, and I missed it so much!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 10th, 2015

@mangaka -- my cousin loves that and he uses it to take breaks from work and life. He says it de-stresses him. I'm glad you found something to help again!

load more
User Profile: samster24
samster24 August 10th, 2015

I'm so lost. What does IGTBA mean?

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 10th, 2015

@samster24 -- check the first page of the thread cheeky

load more
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 11th, 2015

IGTBA because I was able to concentrate enough today to put in job applications to 14 places for after residency ends :)

2 replies
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 11th, 2015

@RocketsMom congrats! That focus is on point! Hope you get the position you want and one that has opportunities for advancement. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 11th, 2015

@KoiFish -- thanks!! Of the 14, there are about 6 I would be super super excited about and all would be perfectly good to work at :P

load more
load more
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 11th, 2015

IGTBA because I had a chance to relax and watch Wentworth which started off as a rather slow and confusing show, but is so far really fun and edgy. 👍

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 11th, 2015

@KoiFish -- relaxation!!!!!

load more