Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: talktomeS2falecomigo
talktomeS2falecomigo July 23rd, 2015

#IGTBA because the sun shines outside!

1 reply
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

I AGREE

load more
User Profile: Rebecca
Rebecca July 23rd, 2015

#IGTBA because I have an amazing mom and amazing grandparents who care about me very much! We may not have much, but we do have unconditional love, and that's all I need heart

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@RebeccaEmily -- yet another post for you that makes you seem much older than your teens! You have an amazing amount of insight!!

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

I can relate :D <3

load more
User Profile: blissfulwanderlust
blissfulwanderlust July 23rd, 2015

#IGTBA because I've just found out I will be able to see my long distance boyfriend in 2 short months!

User Profile: brightCupcake52
brightCupcake52 July 23rd, 2015

#IGTBA my son went his first full night in underwear and no accidents. Proud MOMMY over here. smiley

3 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@brightCupcake52 -- children meeting major goals is super super exciting!

1 reply
User Profile: brightCupcake52
brightCupcake52 July 28th, 2015

Yes it is! It also shows the parent all the hard work is paying off.

load more
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

Such a great accomplishment, PROGRESS is the best kind of reward; one of the best :D @brightCupcake52

load more
User Profile: KfindingSpeaceK
KfindingSpeaceK July 23rd, 2015

I have recently overcome social anxiety #IGTBA

User Profile: WarmChocolateMug
WarmChocolateMug July 23rd, 2015

I feel that #IGTBA whenever I wake from general anaesthesia.

It feels like you've made it through a hurdle and come out stronger.

User Profile: flamelight
flamelight July 23rd, 2015

#IGTBA because I finally got enough sleep!

The past few days I could only get around four hours of sleep, but since I was I able to sleep more last night, I'm starting to feel well-rested smiley

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 23rd, 2015

@flamelight AWESOME

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

Finding good, relaxing and re-invigorating sleep, enjoying it, waking up refreshed is GLORIOUS

load more
User Profile: BLTmaster
BLTmaster July 23rd, 2015

its great to be alive today to help the site out

User Profile: laramsilva
laramsilva July 23rd, 2015

#IGTBA because my boyfriend has my back <3

User Profile: theworldisquiethere
theworldisquiethere July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA because I'm finally making progress on a writing project I've been stuck one!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 24th, 2015

@theworldisquiethere -- that's great!! I always dread writers' block....or, in my case, procrastination and avoidance! lol

load more