Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have posted in the forums [fill in blank] times! Let us know how many times you've participated in the forums! First timers will get a high five!

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 6th, 2018

I have posted in the forums [fill in blank] times! Let us know how many times you've participated in the forums! First timers will get a high five!

100
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 6th, 2018

I have posted 150 times

User Profile: modestPineapple606
modestPineapple606 February 6th, 2018

once now

User Profile: Rgh022405
Rgh022405 February 6th, 2018

First time for me!

User Profile: Probius
Probius February 6th, 2018

541 posts. :)

User Profile: snowbunny107
snowbunny107 February 7th, 2018

thinking back to the last couple months, i'd have to guess probably around 50 or so times. cheeky

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios February 7th, 2018

@Laura 1546 forum posts (or should I say 1547?) cheeky

User Profile: SilverisSarah
SilverisSarah February 7th, 2018

I am quite new to this real forum experience :) but i am enjoying it!

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 7th, 2018

@SilverisSarah

How are you enjoying 7cups?

load more
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 7th, 2018

Forum Upvotes 1,063

Considering I don't get an upvote fore every single post I think it might be closer to 2000 or 3000. I'll guess 2424.

1 reply
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo February 8th, 2018

@CoinFountain I like your specific guess!

load more
User Profile: toughGrapefruit9579
toughGrapefruit9579 February 7th, 2018

Once. This will be my second but I'm looking forward to participating more

4 replies
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 7th, 2018

@toughGrapefruit9579

How are you enjoying 7cups?

2 replies
User Profile: toughGrapefruit9579
toughGrapefruit9579 February 7th, 2018

@DanaMH it's been amazing so far.

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 7th, 2018

@toughGrapefruit9579

Thanks

load more
load more
User Profile: cappuccino1168
cappuccino1168 February 8th, 2018

@toughGrapefruit9579 this is my first time and I am still trying to figure my way through the app😂

load more
User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 February 7th, 2018

@Laura

I dunno, lotsa times??