Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Spread the Love Marathon: 2600 cheers are waiting for you at the finish line!

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 8th, 2016

Have you ever run or walked a marathon?

Launch the Link Marathon Campaign:

Part of achieving our goal of becoming the emotional support system for the internet is spreading the word. If people don't know about us, we can't help them!

There are many ways that people find 7 Cups. In fact, we have an entire forum dedicated to sharing how you found our community! It is one of the most popular threads/ categories. We know this is how many people find us!

In December, we had the Cup Connect campaign, which was a huge success. This project will be Cup Connect Marathon Challenge. The goal of the 7 Cups Connection Marathon Challenge is to continue to spread the word, so that our community and support and enrich more people all over the world. But this project is 26 times more challenging....!!!!

Here is the challenge..... should you choose to accept it....

Share the 7cups.com URL in 26 unique locations over the course of January.

You can share on your social media pages, websites or blogs! You can post the URL on blogs, facebook, tumblr, twitter..etc. get creative!

Not sure what to write? No problem! Here is an example of something post:

"7 Cups of Tea can now be found at www.7cups.com. If you need someone to talk to or want to engaged in exercises to help you feel calm, please check it out. The community is awesome and I'm glad to be a part of it."

WANT TO JOIN THIS PROJECT?

RSVP to this project by posting in this thread!

Once you start participating in this challenge and sharing the 7 Cups link, please submit your work in this form!

Note: Make sure you provide URL's for your links. Instead of writing: "Facebook," write "www.facebook.com/7cups" or whatever the specific URL is.

You will have till January 31st to complete this challenge. You can submit to this form all at once (all 26 links listed) OR you can submit in smaller chunks. Just make sure all 26 links are submitted by January 31, 2016!

All successful participants will be awarded *2600* cheers & the Cup Connect Marathon Badge!

125
User Profile: ActiveListener01
ActiveListener01 January 15th, 2016

Whats the marathon about? Or where is it? Sign me up!!!!

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 January 15th, 2016

@ActiveListener01

Hey there!

Happy to see you want to get involved in this marathon.

What about reading the first page / post of this thread? You have all informations there.

Good luck!

load more
User Profile: Dillion
Dillion January 15th, 2016

:O This sounds exciting and fun! I will definitely try to make this super duper fun for me :D

User Profile: dreamwild7398
dreamwild7398 January 15th, 2016

I would loveee to join!!!! Lol i dont know what it is about but definitely im in 😄

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 January 15th, 2016

@dreamwild7398

Hey there!

Happy to see you want to get involved in this marathon.

What about reading the first page / post of this thread? You have all informations there.

Good luck!

load more
User Profile: hopefulStrawberry18
hopefulStrawberry18 January 15th, 2016

im inlaughsmiley

User Profile: Angeliquee
Angeliquee January 15th, 2016

I'm in :)

User Profile: niceFlute78
niceFlute78 January 16th, 2016

I'm in

User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar January 16th, 2016

Sure, I'll do my best! laugh

User Profile: bleubellejune
bleubellejune January 16th, 2016

This is such a great idea, but 26 is quite a lot for me. Lol I don't have enough internet life to be able to share that many. XD But I hope this goes well!!! I've shared it before at my fb and it really brought people together. So, I'm sure with this many participants this will get a lot of attention. Good luck!!!

User Profile: obscureSam
obscureSam January 16th, 2016

that's really a long Marathon to run for some people, more specifically ME laugh

I'm not really sure where should I go to post, I barely know any website indecision

but, that doesn't mean that I don't have to challenge myself.

I'm in wink

wish me luck guys.

cheers.

User Profile: Kumralbirbayan
Kumralbirbayan January 16th, 2016

Hi guys! I'm in angelsmiley