Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the most mysterious thing to you about 7 Cups?

User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops October 27th, 2015

Everything comes with a mystery. We are very open and honest with one another on 7 Cups. However, do you ever find something mysterious or worth wondering about?

Update - a lot of my fellow community members have asked about the mystery behind helping so many people each day and having so many caring listeners with us. The magic lies in the Pay it Forward principle. Want to know more? Join the movement here.

65
User Profile: anchoredwithhope
anchoredwithhope November 9th, 2015

I've always wondered where my messages disappear to.. I'd see someone send a message and it shows partially by the name but when I go in to the chat.. Gone. Poof. Like magic. I wonder if we have magical message stealers. frowncheeky

2 replies
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP November 10th, 2015

@anchoredwithhope there could be several reasons to this-
1- The other person sent a message but changed their mind and deleted it
2- The other person deactivated their account
3- It could be a bug, next time this happens, ask the sender if they really sent a message and didnt delete it. If they didnt delete then you can email support@7cups.com with this issue

1 reply
User Profile: anchoredwithhope
anchoredwithhope November 10th, 2015

@Twish

Thank you!!

laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: Grey1993
Grey1993 November 17th, 2015

we thank you

User Profile: brightTalker3182
brightTalker3182 December 23rd, 2015

1) I still don't know how to create a new forum post. I had created a forum post before (but I forgot how to do it) and the forum post doesn't appear anywhere near my profile.

2) I don't get any notifications when someone tags me

1 reply
User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy April 9th, 2016

@brightTalker31827

Have you sussed it out now? :)

load more
User Profile: WhisperingPiano
WhisperingPiano March 20th, 2016

Mine is random but I guess the big mystery is how people do not know about this site in my country... it should be advertised everywhere ;)

2 replies
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP April 9th, 2016

@WhisperingPiano you are welcome to spread the word about 7 Cups in your country. Let me know if you need any information or resources to accomplish that :)

1 reply
April 9th, 2016

@Twish I am amazed how positive support from the community can change my negative attitude.

load more
load more
User Profile: nlpinspiration
nlpinspiration April 11th, 2016

Somehow I find a passion in supporting members on 7 cups. Thanks to the team

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever April 11th, 2016

How it works to better off others.smiley ​

User Profile: 2thousandyearsago
2thousandyearsago April 19th, 2016

The most mysterious thing about 7 cups of tea is "Noni." The bot that talks when I click connect. He always seem like he really understands me. I even asked Hey Noni, are you sure you are a bot? Then Noni started spamming motiviation quotes, which was what I needed the most. So I am still wondering if Noni is a bot or not. laugh

3 replies
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP April 19th, 2016

@2thousandyearsago Noni is a bot. I enjoyed reading your experiences with it :)

1 reply
User Profile: 2thousandyearsago
2thousandyearsago April 19th, 2016

@Twish

I like Noni. Cause he responds as fast as I do 😂

load more
User Profile: goldenBalsam6819
goldenBalsam6819 August 30th, 2016

@2thousandyearsago

Noni! tHAT LITTLE BOT!

load more
User Profile: Helpingsoul20
Helpingsoul20 April 20th, 2016

Here on 7 cup the most amazing and mysterious thing is that we share our personal issues with a totally random people and feels better..

It is the best site ever. Helps me feel worth living by helping someone. 😇

User Profile: cinnamoncocoa
cinnamoncocoa April 22nd, 2016

@Twish

What's the difference between "people helped" and number of chats?

1 reply
User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops OP April 23rd, 2016

@cinnamoncocoa good question. People helped is the number of individuals who received help. Number of chats is the total number of conversations. So for example, we might help 10 people in a day but the total chats could be 25 because some people did 2 or 3 chats.

load more
User Profile: sewest82
sewest82 April 23rd, 2016

Everything is mysterious.