Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Closed) Take 5 to Thrive (and get the Gratitude badge)!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 25th, 2024

img-9971_1719333798.jpg

7 Cups runs on generosity and gratitude. All of us have big hearts and we look out for one another. In turn, we are champions at expressing gratitude and appreciation. 

We have partnered with some researchers who are pioneering a new gratitude intervention. This takes you offsite to a research site called Qualitrics. The intervention just takes a few minutes. When done,
please come back to this thread and post that you completed the survey and anything that you found interesting about the intervention. 

We will then award you the gratitude badge (officially titled Survey Starin 7 Cups speak) in the coming days!

Take the survey here!

This opportunity is available to all users (members/listeners). You must be at least 18 to take part.

Thank you all for your help! The more ways we can increase generosity and gratitude on 7 Cups the more people we can help. 
172
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo July 18th, 2024

Oops did this and then forgot to say it was done!

sorry but, please don't tell me this is ai art

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 18th, 2024

@plsdontaskmeformycreditcardinfo It's not :) It's a survey about gratitude 

load more
User Profile: TU100OT
TU100OT July 19th, 2024

@Heather225

Hey Heather, done, I completed the survey. This study helped me realise in detail how grateful and thankful I am for everything in my life because it is the way it is because of the things that stand out and make other things important and matter. Thankful and grateful for this study too. You can add this section to it, just my suggestion, "any bad thoughts running in your head" and "what do you find good in those bad thoughts, anything remotely good or anything you realise", if it helps. I hope it helps invoke a wholesome gratitude feel for everyone. :)

User Profile: Aayla
Aayla July 19th, 2024

@Heather225 I took the survey. I liked that it makes you reflect on how the impact of past experiences you're grateful for has influenced your life and shaped you as a person.

User Profile: CaringPeach
CaringPeach July 19th, 2024

completed ☺️ liked the measure scale of intensity for different states of being

User Profile: rachel0707
rachel0707 July 19th, 2024

amazing initiative!

User Profile: enigmaticOcean8813
enigmaticOcean8813 July 21st, 2024

@Heather225, 

I have completed the survey.  A study like this is interesting if the results are to be used to develop an AI.  I hope the results will be shared with the 7 cups community.

User Profile: StinkyGoose223
StinkyGoose223 July 23rd, 2024

@Heather225

All done!  I've never taken a survey like that.  It was quite interesting!

User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 July 23rd, 2024

@Heather225

done i really enjoyed this task

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii July 23rd, 2024

@Heather225

I did it!! it was a quick reminder in a day that i actually, needed it.

1 reply
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP July 29th, 2024

@RoshanaShabanii

that's what we like to hear! <3

load more