Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: sunalchemy
sunalchemy April 2nd, 2020

dnd, cooking, going outside

5 replies
User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 2nd, 2020

@sunalchemy

my friend is teaching me how to play dnd!

User Profile: Blackuro
Blackuro April 2nd, 2020

@sunalchemy dnd is so cool! I definitely miss playing it!

3 replies
User Profile: sunalchemy
sunalchemy April 3rd, 2020

@Blackuro Currently creating a campaign i wish you were close i would have took you in the game :') (party of 3 right now)

2 replies
User Profile: Blackuro
Blackuro April 3rd, 2020

@sunalchemy Oh goodness, same! My DnD party unfortunately broke up, due to work/studying, and now I normally don't play it as usually as I used to do :')

I'd love to hear more about your campaign! :)

1 reply
User Profile: sunalchemy
sunalchemy August 4th, 2020

@Blackuro it's a classical medieval fantastic one !!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: peachTalker5547
peachTalker5547 April 2nd, 2020

Went to therapy

Made lunch

Showered

User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 2nd, 2020

I talked to my dad.

I taught a virtual dance class.

I let go of what I cannot control.

User Profile: xmogwai
xmogwai April 2nd, 2020

Today I studied, I played games and joined here. I hope it helps me even if it just a bit.

1 reply
User Profile: Whirlingdervish
Whirlingdervish April 2nd, 2020

@xmogwai it will, we are here for you

load more
User Profile: waterbender581
waterbender581 April 2nd, 2020

I went for a a bike ride, cooked some salmon for dinner, and read an Amy Tan book while taking a bath

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 2nd, 2020

@waterbender581 That is nice!

load more
April 2nd, 2020

Watched Netflix, slept, relaxed

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 2nd, 2020

@prncxssavage nice one! Purple heart

load more
User Profile: goldSunshine00
goldSunshine00 April 2nd, 2020

drinking, eating, check 7 cups!

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 2nd, 2020

@goldSunshine00 Purple heart

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic April 2nd, 2020

1. Closed down March sheet of Listener Coaching Team requests and created new one for April. March was our busiest month since the new team began!

2. Worked with some of my mentors discussing their paths on 7 Cups and how to get there.

3. Modding and chat support in the listener rooms. It was very busy with lots of newbie Listeners

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 2nd, 2020

@MistyMagic thank you for the good work misty

load more
User Profile: proudPeace77
proudPeace77 April 2nd, 2020

Looking for a job, socialising, had breakfast, made a card

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 2nd, 2020

@proudPeace77 keep up the good work!

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 2nd, 2020

3 Key things

1. Opened Free Hugs room for 1 hr and it was packed and so busy and so awesome!!! heartso needed.

2. Lsr - chat support and peer support and using mod tools.

3. Reading Forum post

Resting now..

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver April 2nd, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 amazing work Tye!

load more