Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Hope
Hope April 5th, 2020

1. Intern acceptance emails
2. Teen weekly schedule
3. COVID-19 Teen open chat

2 replies
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@Hope Wonderful! Thank you for helping out the community :)

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 6th, 2020

Excellent work indeed @Hope! laugh

Thank you!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy April 5th, 2020

I did uni work, I planted the apple I ate and its seeds into a pot to see if they grow and not much else!

3 replies
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@SilentSerenityy Ooh that

2 replies
User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy April 12th, 2020

@lovingBanana5204

It has started to sprout :) I can already see some leaves showing coming from the seed! I also have another plant that is sprouting so that's exciting. The real challenge is keeping them alive.

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 May 3rd, 2020

@SilentSerenityy Omg!! That's so exciting! :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kindSeal8233
kindSeal8233 April 5th, 2020

Hi everyone!

I woke up

Did some exercises to better educate myself on 7cups.

Writing this post!

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@kindSeal8233 Nice!! :)

load more
User Profile: brightEyes2828
brightEyes2828 April 5th, 2020

Hi y'all!

Today I

1) completed all my work for my job

2) exercised

3) Joined the 7 Cups Community in order to help people feel better during this uncertain time!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday!

3 replies
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@brightEyes2828 Woot woot! :) Welcome to the community!

2 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@lovingBanana5204

Thank you for all of the wonderful work you are doing on this forum post to uplift the spirits of others, big *hugs* heart

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 11th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Thank you for noticing :) I see you are also being supportive here -- thank you, too! heart Nice to meet you! :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: islandgypsy
islandgypsy April 6th, 2020

1. went stand up paddling

2. made green smoothie

3 went to laundromat and did laundry (one of my most despised activities ...then just add germ phobia covid 19)

i feel quite accomplished and happy. healthy.

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@islandgypsy Stand up paddling sounds so cool! :O And congrats on doing something thats difficult!!

load more
User Profile: Kayyb23
Kayyb23 April 6th, 2020

I signed up for an online Mental Health-8week Treatment Program , signed up for online courses for Ashton University's Psychology program, and I left my manipulative, mentally abusive , POS boyfriend 🤗🤗

2 replies
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@Kayyb23 Wow! Those sound like some big life changes! Congrats!! I hope the treatment program and the courses go well! :)

User Profile: islandgypsy
islandgypsy April 6th, 2020

@Kayyb23 angel hang tough!!

load more
User Profile: Catz2020
Catz2020 April 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope your week is ending well!

Today I,

1) worked on some landscaping

2) cleaned my house

3) ended the night with some yoga

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@Catz2020 Doing yoga in a freshly cleaned and landscaped house sounds lovely! :)

load more
User Profile: kindSeal8233
kindSeal8233 April 6th, 2020

Helped new individuals, i love helping! It really makes me be a better listener and helps me grow 🥰

did some yoga

took more course 📖😊

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@kindSeal8233 Aww yay! :) Thank you for helping others, I

load more
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

Today I

Facetimed my friend :) It was really good to talk to her!

Sent three important emails

And ate some soup!

User Profile: ArtDraw27
ArtDraw27 April 6th, 2020

Hi :)

1. took a showe

2. made dinner

3. watched a movie with a friend (while social distancing)

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 April 6th, 2020

@ArtDraw27 Awesome! :) And that's great that you were still able to watch a movie with your friend even while social distancing! :)

load more