3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1. Community Items
2. Safety items
3. Internship Items
@Hope
Thanks so much! you're always appreciated 
Lucy2
1. Tried to get work done
2. Drew
3. Tried to update one of my stories
@GoblinBoyQ
We can only try Goblin and well done for doing that!
Lucy2
1. Visted Memeber chatrooms
2. Lsr and Lcr Modding
3.Chatsupport and peer support
Me Brain is frieddddddddddddddddddd lol 
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
Wow great stuff, no wonder your brain is tired, don't forget self care!
Lucy2
@lucy2 Thank you, No worries I am not on the site for hours everyday I come and go and nap and watch movies and we are in the process of moving so packing is going on.. I am good on self care 
Hello everyone.
Three things I did today are :
1. Complete an over the phone interview.
2. Help my son with his homework.
3. vent about what was bothering me with a listener.
@Sethaskye
Really hope you were successful !
Lucy2 <3
Today:
I ate breakfast
drank water
made my bed
fed my dogs
help my little brother with homework
& tried a little bit more to be kinder to myself (:
@Angelito1470
Great efforts, don't forget, it's always good to be kind to yourself, sometines we forget that!
Lucy2<3
The 3 important things I did today would be...
1. Completing a shift at work! It is my first week back at work since we opened up again and it's hard to have to adjust to the new policies. Along with that, we have less staff at work so things become a bit more difficult.
2. I signed up as a listener today! I used 7cups once before but for some reason I felt so embarrassed using it. That was a year or so back and lately I've been wanting to show more compassion for others and see if this kind of stuff is something I'd potentially like to do as a career. I'm still a bit confused because there seems to be a lot of aspects, such as the forums, mentors, and everything else. But, I'm sure with time I will come to understand more.
3. I took my first chat with a member today! I was incredibly anxious actually, I wasn't exactly sure how to introduce myself and I fear I came off a bit awkward but... Well there's a first time for everything. I feel like I was the only one feeling mysel being awkward, and I'm sure I didn't come off that way to my member I talked to. I'm glad I took this first step and I hope I can continue to grow as a listener, in the meantime I'll work on refining my introduction that isn't super short, but isn't super long either.
@kaleapagos
A very warm welcome to you, we're so pleased you've joined you here 
Lucy2<3
This was a good day.
1. Practiced singing
2. Submitted more documents for the PPP application
3. Exercising
@amusingYard6782
It certainly was a good day for you and hope you have many more!
Lucy2<3
I am a new listener, and I have just completed all of my trainings!
@giggleSunrise2604 
Congratulations, well done![]()
And a warm welcome to you, great to have you with us.
Lucy2
3 key things
1.. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
4 peer support chats
Super helpful as always @SparkyGizmo 
Lucy2<3
So far today:
Taught little ones through virtual school
reach other to lovely and helpful people hear
imagined myself at my favorite campgrounds to relax my emotions as I transitioned from work to Lunch break
@PinkestOctopus
That's such a lovely combo, thank you for reaching out!
Lucy2<3