3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
I walked/ran 3 miles
I made Lemon Pepper, rice, zuchhini casserole
I played my son in MLB The Show 20 (PS4) and actually won
I want to sleep...
@HappyHawk97
Hmm.......your meal sound tasty,hope you enjoyed it !
Lucy2
1. Read a book
2. Finished an online work
3. Talk to my mom
@coffee4joy
Well done, so glad you were able to concentrate to do your online work ![]()
Lucy2
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
2 peer support chats
Thank you @SparkyGizmo
Appreciated!
Lucy2
Here are my 3 things for today:
1) I have had many meaningful conversations on 7 Cups
2) I organized things in my room
3) I did the dishes
@PineappleLemon
Great day for you and sohelpful too, thank you!
Lucy2<3
1) got back to writing my story
2) finished most of my school work
3) getting help for my mental state and other issues
1. Safety work
2. Internship emails
3. Community Items
Thanks so much for all you do @Hope
We appreciate you!
Lucy2
1. Emailed my sister and brother-in-law
2. Went for a walk
3. Took pictures in the park and pictures of the metal pig in someone's front yard
@WharfRat
Glad you're keep in touch with family. Metal pig how fab!
Lucy2<3
1. participate in group chat
2. watch comedy anime
3. follow my daily routine and activities for today
@gregariousWalker9369 
A great mix, hope you enjoyed them.
Lucy2 <3
1) had a fire with my roomate!
2) had a support conversation
3) took my meds!
@RagsTheDoll
Thanks for you reply, take care now and always 
Lucy2
1. Did school homework
2.Shared my condolences
3. Listened on 7 Cups!
Thank you! @SpeakYourMindYouDoYou
A mixed day for you and thanks for Listening.
Lucy2<3