Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Sharmili
Sharmili April 26th, 2020

The three things that I have been doing are:

1. Talking to members and trying to help them out.

2. Interacting with my fellow listeners.

3. Going through at least one training course each day.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 27th, 2020

@Sharmili

That's terrific, training is so very worthwhile as a Listener and you're doing so well!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Blindsong8504
Blindsong8504 April 26th, 2020

1. Had some good conversations like made some people relaxed.

2. Glad to be a part of this.

3. Experiencing things.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 27th, 2020

@Blindsong8504

And 7cups is very glad you are too!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: allyswift
allyswift April 26th, 2020

I havent moved 7cups. I am not capable of this, but I have feel more fulfilled since I started using this app a month ago after many years of break. I feel happier with myself knowing i can make someone feel better by just chatting

2 replies
User Profile: allyswift
allyswift April 26th, 2020

@allyswift

I just realised what it means. Sorry for being dumb

1) I got a magnet badge today which was cool

2) I talked to some members which was nice and refreshing.

3) I had a mock trial

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 27th, 2020

@allyswift

Everyone here at 7cups contributes so very much to make a difference! thank you for the difference you make!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 April 26th, 2020

1. Made self care my top priority.

2. Rested as much as I wanted to.

3. Did whatever felt best.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 27th, 2020

@Lakshmi108

That's exactly what selfcare is laugh

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: greenteahelps
greenteahelps April 27th, 2020

@GlenM

I am proud of my imagination. I am proud of my hygiene. I am proud of my hand-writing.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 27th, 2020

@greenteahelps

Yey! be proud of yourself always!

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: Trademarkonlife
Trademarkonlife April 27th, 2020

1. Helping members to make them feel better.

2. Talking to fellow listener and sharing the experience.

3. Promoting 7cups

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 27th, 2020

@Trademarkonlife

Great contributions thank you!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Incendium07
Incendium07 April 27th, 2020

1. Helped some members with their issues.

2. Took some time to understand mental health problems, and how to respond to them properly.

3. Participated in group support sessions.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 27th, 2020

@Incendium07

You're so right, when we try to understand others worries, we are in a good position to help them, thank you!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: proudPeace77
proudPeace77 April 27th, 2020

My Self Worth

My Family

My skills

My determination

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 27th, 2020

great mix,@proudPeace77 heart valuing your self and family!!

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 27th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 27th, 2020

thanks for all the great job @SparkyGizmo heart--heart

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 27th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn

smileyheart

load more
load more

1. I kept my word with the member and I am available for the member since now (early in my morning) well maybe not so early

2. I replied some pms

3. I asked a leader if I start from today the co-hosting the Sharing Circles

2 replies
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn April 27th, 2020

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme keeping the word does really matter a lot; thanks for all!!💜

1 reply

@Listeningsarinn =)

load more
load more