3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
4 peer support chats
- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98


1. Supported in sharing circles
2. Casual chat with a lovely fellow listener, long time no see, it was great to contact him again
3. Made my hours for this week (internship)
- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98 thankssss =)
@GlenM
3 Things That I am Grateful For
1-Cats, because they keep me company during quarantine and their purring sooths my soul.
2-Therapy-I love going to therapy for a chance to talk out my issues and I also love helping others grow because I know what it has been like to be in that spot.
3-Alarms-During quarantine days pass by so I use alarms to help me get things done!
- Tea ☕ || Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL
Thank you for the well wishes! We must all be there for eachother during quarantine, for sure!
@GlenM
Joining 7 cups.
Trying to help others.

- Tea ☕ ||
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
3 peer support chats
- Tea ☕ ||
@AddictedTealover98


Good morning every one!
1) Woke up this morning in a great mood, took some time to be thankful and enjoy my coffee
2) i am proud of myself for being kind to others and myself during this weird time of quarantine
3) I am proud of myself for enjoying helping others!
@bravebee4
And I am proud of you for being such a compassionate person, thank you!
Lucy2 
1. Spent some time with the teens
2. Safety Items
3. Kind messages post
1, empty mind
2. home alone (it's rare to be alone at home )
3. relax all a day
Hi @Teapower
How about we call this a self care rest day eh? it sounds good, especially if you don't do this very often
Enjoy it!
Lucy2
1. I connected with 2 members today.
2. I connected with 2 mentors today.
3. I started the path to becoming a verified listener by learning the requirements and doing two training modules of my choice: OCD and Schizophrenia
Hi @AvidGamer293
I'd say this was an excellent achievement !
We appreciate everything you do for 7 cups and all who use it 
Lucy2
@lucy2
Thank you, Lucy! Your comments brightened my day!
@AvidGamer293
Well thank you kindly 
Lucy2<3