Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: isucklol
isucklol May 6th, 2020

@GlenM

I went to a work meeting

I helped start a referrel for my cousin

I made some lattes for my mom and aunt

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 6th, 2020
@isucklol Thank you for all you;ve done~! Im sure your family is grateful to have a helping member like you Purple heart

- Tea ☕ ||

load more
User Profile: SmileyMoo
SmileyMoo May 6th, 2020

1. I'm going to collect all my belongings from my previous toxic home today.

2. I fell asleep last night

3. I'm holding myself together and trying to be strong.

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 6th, 2020
@SmileyMoo Good luck on the move and stay strong. You can do it!

- Tea ☕ ||

load more
User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 May 6th, 2020

I'd be proud that:

1. I kept going back for help from psychologists and have now found a therapist I like.

2. I haven't given up on happiness

3. As hard as life feels to me I still care about things and people. I still have my compassion and empathy.

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 6th, 2020
@Nairhair95 It takes time to get the therapist that suited you most, it takes time and faith and not giving up to continue and I'm glad you finally found one you like and still havent given up! Still having compassion and empathy is good.. I means that you can still care, though it always hurts when we care too much, you can still try. THank you for sharing!

- Tea ☕ || Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 6th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 6th, 2020
@SparkyGizmo I see you here everyday Giz! Hope you're taking care of yourself and thanks again for all you done!

- Tea ☕ ||

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 6th, 2020

@AddictedTealover98

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: Hope
Hope May 6th, 2020

1. Teen co-hosts tracking
2. Chat with Taz
3. Stats tracking

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 7th, 2020

Thanks so much for all you do @Hope heart

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 6th, 2020

3 key things .. Today not about the site it is about my real life heart as many do share about on this post so today i am gonna change it up..

1. Order thing online !!yes

2. Unpacking things for the house wink

3. Talking to my peeps on my FB and on the phone ! heart

I really need a nap now !!yes Ups , Fedex and USPS has delived items today !! weeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeee

Take care all and Be safe and Blessed !!! (((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))heart

4 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 7th, 2020

Hi @Tyedyedbutterfly65

A great self care/ satisfying day laugh enjoy!

Lucy2<3

3 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 7th, 2020

@lucy2 Thank you.. I am worn out lol.. way to much !! laugh

Hope you are doing well Lucy you are such a blessing !!

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 8th, 2020

heart Thank you !

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

Lucy2

1 reply
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 9th, 2020

@lucy2 You are most welcome heart

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sedtzl1
Sedtzl1 May 7th, 2020

Good food

good conversation

good weather

cleaned up some things

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 7th, 2020

@Sedtzl1

Sounds like a lovely day you're having there, enjoy my friend <3

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 7th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 7th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Busy bee Giz wink

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 7th, 2020

@lucy2

smileyheart Buzz Buzz, maybe I can ad that to one of my many nicknames around here? smiley Big *hugs* from one busy bee to another! heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Understandingempath
Understandingempath May 7th, 2020

1. Listening (Always number 1)

2. Asking for additional responsibility (I know I can do this well)

3. Following all Guidelines to the best of my ability knowing where my boundaries are.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 7th, 2020

Hi @Understandingempath

This is great, I'm sure you will do very well, the very best of luck in all you do!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Hope
Hope May 7th, 2020

1. Safety Items
2. Team Meeting
3. Sync with H

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 8th, 2020

Thanks so much for @Hope

You're a special person heart

Lucy2

load more