Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: vandweller1998
vandweller1998 May 25th, 2020

@GlenMr respectful. Consequent patient

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 25th, 2020

@vandweller1998

Great, Thank you!

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 25th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Attended a listener learning meeting hosted by Obs smiley

User Profile: Hope
Hope May 25th, 2020

1. Stats
2. Call with Taz
3. Safety Items

1 reply
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 May 26th, 2020

@Hope

Hi Hope, thank you for all you do for the 7 Cups community and making it a great place for members and listeners! <3

load more
User Profile: Ladylove126
Ladylove126 May 25th, 2020

been here, been ready,listen to peoples problems then help them lead to better them

2 replies
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 May 26th, 2020

@Ladylove126

Hi there! We appreciate all you do to help out our members of the community!

1 reply
User Profile: Ladylove126
Ladylove126 May 26th, 2020

@StanDaMan78 thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 May 25th, 2020

1. I sent a necessary email to help resolve something.

2. I did a run and spent some time in the Park and a long walk.

3. I finished a book which I have been reading and thoroughly enjoying.

2 replies
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 May 26th, 2020

@Laura1989

Hi Laura! We are glad to have you in the community! And it sounds like you are taking good care of yourself! Self-care is after all very important heart

1 reply
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 May 26th, 2020

@StanDaMan78 Thanks so much <3

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 26th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 replies
User Profile: StanDaMan78
StanDaMan78 May 26th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you again for being an active part of our community and all you do for the community!

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 26th, 2020

@StanDaMan78

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: 4Runnning44AspiringJD
4Runnning44AspiringJD May 27th, 2020

@GlenM

I am active listening > going to a bar sober to meet people

I ran a 10K 17 minutes faster than my previous PR on that app.

And I ran a sub 5-minute mile today.

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 27th, 2020

@4coping2run2write Great job! Congrats onn breaking your personal record hehe

Tea 🍵 |

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 27th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 chat with a wonderful member smiley

2 replies
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 27th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Thank you as always Gizzie! You're an admireable person Purple heart

Tea 🍵 |

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 27th, 2020

@AddictedTealover98

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: PatientComfort4427
PatientComfort4427 May 27th, 2020

@GlenM :)

1) Doing more one-on-one chats to help others

2) Completed more training and waiting to hear back about active listening 1 training

3) Reached out to someone about finding a mentor

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 27th, 2020

@PatientComfort4427 Thank you for all you done here and be willing to improve too! hope you pass your test!

Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 27th, 2020

3 key things

1. Chat Support in Pm's

2. Lsr room support

3 Checked in on Member rooms

Reached out to the members I chat with and checked on them.

Worked on Progress Path

Flagged Profiles

Meeting yesterday for leaders..

Road my mobility scooiter out around where we moved and loved it !!! heart

4 replies
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 27th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Wow the mobility scooter sounds fun hehe. THank you for all you doing here tyed!

Tea 🍵 |

3 replies
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 27th, 2020

@AddictedTealover98 TEAL !!heart Yes Teal not Tea lol...... Thanks I do the best i can and sometimes I stumble but keep on trying..

Well I would rather be walking but that is part of life things happen so I have a scooter that I get around on and yes it is nice to be able to get out on it when I am able too thank you .smiley

You are so awesome yourself !!!yes

2 replies
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 May 28th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 TYED 💖 hehe I understand that life happens and we cant do much but love your positive and wonderful fun loving spirit! enjoy the best of what we can do Smiling with smiling eyes

Tea 🍵 | Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard. – Sora, NGNL

1 reply
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 28th, 2020

@AddictedTealover98 Thank you lol I do silly well.. laugh

load more
load more
load more
load more