Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Hope
Hope June 25th, 2020

1. Check-in with Taz, Sync with H
2. Call with Glen and community team
3. OKRs work and some community items

User Profile: Ohfadi
Ohfadi June 25th, 2020

@GlenM

I read a book

I prayed

I laughed

June 25th, 2020

Up to 4 hours of char

2 good reviws in past couples

3 made progress in achat

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit June 25th, 2020

VL / QML Stuf

Listener coaching team took on some requests recently

Onboarded new DJ Team members

then filling in Q2s review form and team leaders form for VL Team cant believe its been almost a year since i became QML

so much more

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 27th, 2020

@CaringBrit We appreciate you Brit! Butterfly

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 26th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

Helped in the Current Events room

Safety Patrol items

User Profile: Hope
Hope June 26th, 2020

1. Project Tulip
2. Team Meeting
3. Teen Weekly Chat

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 26th, 2020

Post my work here from today that I would usually post for tomorrow.......might be getting a late start around here

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

Safety Patrol rounds

Went to the 7 cups quiz night in the member hang out room

2 badge nominations for highly deserving listeners smiley

1 reply
User Profile: sunshineEars619
sunshineEars619 July 26th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Great going! :)

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 27th, 2020

1. Quality OKRs for Q3

2. LSR/LCR/TL modding and chat support

3. Amusing the teenies in the rooms

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback June 27th, 2020

@GlenM

I try to help people & become a better person. (Appreciate all those who're working hard for this)

Tried to learn something new from a mentor.

Working for not only the people who need help but also following steps for self care because you can help someone better when you're fine yourself. :)

I may not give much time here but I'm dedicated when I'm actually talking to someone. I love this place & the people here. They'll are very strong & supportive.

3 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 27th, 2020

@Yougotmyback

I love your post to this forum! smileyheart I think Glen dedicated an entire forum post based on your very same thought process, about it's okay to not be here a lot, but when you are, make it count! I think he called it the plan A path and the plan B path. And sometimes, those paths can change day to day. But our founder has respect for both of those paths and is just happy to have hard working, caring individuals that want to show up and help! *high fives* my friend and thank you for being a part of the team! smileyheartyesangel (I for one am a big believer in quality over quantity).

2 replies
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback June 29th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Hey, thank you so much! I feel so good to be here because of people like you. :)

High fiveeee!heart

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 29th, 2020

@Yougotmyback

big *hugs* my friend! heartThank you for being a part of the team! angel

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: plushUnicorn4912
plushUnicorn4912 June 27th, 2020

@GlenM

1.Becoming a listener

2.Participating to the translation project

3.Welcoming new listeners