Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: JaimieF
JaimieF August 20th, 2020

1) I hosted a teen self-esteem boost discussion.

2) I kept my appointments with members today.

3) I provided some chat support in the Listener Support Room.

User Profile: 24Help1
24Help1 August 20th, 2020

@GlenM

Responding to PMs

Continuing on cups after I age up

being active in group chats

User Profile: smilingsnapples
smilingsnapples August 20th, 2020

- I checked in with members that I have previously chatted with.

- I looked over the "Browse Listeners" page for any inappropriate profiles.

- I took two chats today!

User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove August 20th, 2020

1.) Responded to forum posts

2.) Wrote out a draft for a post

3.) Went through and responded to all my pms

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 23rd, 2020

@hopedreamlove great job hope your awesome

load more
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose August 20th, 2020

1. PMs for admin items

2. Quality pilots

3. Checking in with my trainee

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 23rd, 2020

@EvelyneRose thankyou for everything you do evelyne

load more
User Profile: Teapower
Teapower August 21st, 2020

1 said good morning to my puppy
2. work
3. had a non sugar tea

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 23rd, 2020

@Teapower awww cute what breed is your puppy

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 22nd, 2020

1) Posted about the Chatroom Rule here

2) Worked on the Care Requests

3) Chat Support and modding in LSR

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 23rd, 2020

@MistyMagic YAYY misty thanks for all you do

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 22nd, 2020

3 Key Things

1. Listener support room

2. Pms with listener and members

3.Filling out forims and doing forum self esttem challenge and replying to post..

smiley Watching Sharing Circles - very hard and hurtful to see..

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 23rd, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 thankyou for all you do TYED :)

load more
User Profile: YourFriend1403
YourFriend1403 August 23rd, 2020

1. Completed more trainings.

2. Reached out to members I haven't listened to in a while.

3. Recruited a new member.

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 23rd, 2020

@YourFriend1403 great job :) which trainings did you do

load more
User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 23rd, 2020

QML Duties

Onboarded new team members to VL Team

Been working through the LDP Training reqs i need to finish lessons activities

User Profile: SupportiveMitch
SupportiveMitch August 25th, 2020

@CaringBrit

Great contribution!

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit August 28th, 2020

@SupportiveMitch thanks

load more
load more