Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
October 8th, 2020

Test mock chat
lsc both times

member chat

lsr

User Profile: WayMaker
WayMaker October 9th, 2020

@GlenM

Three key things I learned today --- 1. When a Member refers to their significant other (s/o) as “gf”… they could be referring to girlfriend OR guy friend, so we shouldn’t make assumptions. 2. If they use “gf” then we Listeners should continue to use “gf” throughout the chat….And 3. I don’t believe it’s appropriate to inquire about gender, The Member will address gender if they so choose... May this bring us all a bit closer.. Miles of smiles J

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 10th, 2020

@GlenM

1. Member chat

2. Continuing leadership course

3. Prepared forum posts for Monday

User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil October 10th, 2020

1. Hosted Sharing Circle

2. Member chat

3. Started boundaries training

User Profile: UniqueOcean92
UniqueOcean92 October 11th, 2020

Hi Everyone I have been with 7 Cups since the beginning .... Inhave been disconnected due to my job circumstances but I'm back..... What I love the most is being able to listen to those going through struggles and being able to help, second I love to bring a smile to those who thought they would never smile again, and finally just to make and feel that I was able to change someone's mind of a negative into a positive.. Inlove love love to help others❤️

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib October 11th, 2020

I completed my emotional health test on here three times and it made me feel good movitated free I can soak my issues

I will good about it and of course my feelings and voice matter and my soul does fo

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 25th, 2020

@dhabib

That sounds wonderful!

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib November 2nd, 2020

@amiablePeace77 it is thank you and thank you for understanding my message

load more
load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib October 11th, 2020

I finally knew was my inner strength was it's being kind and it's my beauty I have to be my own hero and I was my own hero being strong Through my health insurance and doctors appointments and phone calls and of course I am beautiful in many ways showing off my voice and being the best and just rock and I will never let anyone dull my sparkle I am follow my soul what I love and I never stop loving myself singing anywhere but here

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib October 11th, 2020

What I done weekly

take walks

drink plenty of cold water

meditate

Breathe

pay attention to my music and being in a cocoon and then come our always like a butterfly

doing what's right for my mind soul body and be strong happy and cry

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 October 11th, 2020

3 Key Things

1.Opened 2 pop up rooms one on Loneliness and the other Anxiety both went great ! Many showed up and supported one another and no issues at all.. Great group of members and Listeners !

2.Chat Support and Peer Support

3. Member chats

Doing the October Events 2020 on the forums yes

User Profile: Randall72
Randall72 October 11th, 2020

The Sunday is a new day and a place in time just to watch as the rain starts to shine through the window that I stare into the heart that I cannot compare keeping the clues that are stuck in my mind racing for the right words that I can search and find to make it through another day and just never to walk away from the past just it was made to last now the day has come for a new day to become to spread the waves on the ocean to deliver a brand new potion