Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Vintagechoc
Vintagechoc October 12th, 2020

@GlenM

Talking to a fellow member (encouragement and follow up)
Answering posts on threads
LDP Training

User Profile: lovehummingbirdsCindy
lovehummingbirdsCindy October 12th, 2020

@Vintagechoc

keep moving

pray

sleep

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic October 12th, 2020

1) Helping to support Listeners in LSR

2) Working on Listener Coaching Team dashboard

3) Chatting with some Members

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: brilliantListener37
brilliantListener37 October 12th, 2020

3 Things

(1). Entering and signing up with 7 cups of tea.

(2). Talking about the problems you're having to deal with and finding coping techniques and breathing exercises helps you overcome you're fears and anxiety.

(3). Spa, Taking time for yourself, treating yourself, helps with your self esteem.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 25th, 2020

@Unknown

Self care is so important!

load more
October 13th, 2020

1 both a mindfulness and35 and over discussions to help me over come my fear of group rooms

2 talked to ps

3 had a vl mock chat today

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib October 13th, 2020

What I am doing this Tuesday is being with my best friend Sarah at the zoo and explore and we will have our adventure by tommorrow and tlak and talk about anything it's girl talk and passion and being equal and catching up and I will also say a prayer and of course I am waking up early for the day what's going on it's a good day to get away from home for a few hours and just be happy

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib October 13th, 2020

Thinking of my dad I am worried about him because of his stomach because of his pain it's been two months he has been he came down with something painful I'm still praying for him and I'm trying to be at ease and not stress too much there's things are out of my control out of my zone and sometimes nothing I can do my dad says so he needs something I can pray and give him healing thoughts always and I am trying to be the best daughter I can be

our realtonship is not easy

I do have a overprotective dad

User Profile: enchantingWings22219
enchantingWings22219 October 13th, 2020

1. Working on my research:

Developed templates for testing.

Working on assignments.

2. Working on household chores:

Made premade breakfast and dinners.

Organised pantry.

Added aluminium foil to stove, plastic wraps to fridge for easy cleaning.

Learning latte art to make good presentation.

and enrolled in nutrition course to improve my meal planning.

Growing my own onions.

3. Working on self:

Threaded upper lip, had hair spa and made cosmetics.

Made routine and am excercising.

Getting tested for COVID.

User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil October 14th, 2020

1. Hosted Sharing Circle

2. Reached out to a new member

3. Read some of the content for the Peer Support 2 training

User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 October 14th, 2020

@Gozzil

So glad to see your building yourself through continuous learning and haven't quit the main moto of this community, i.e. listening. Congrats and all the best! Sharing circles are awesome btw! Good job!

load more
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 October 14th, 2020

I have become a Verified listener so that I can provide better support to the members.

I have referred 7cups to many people.

I used to help Laura with the forum post organizing for Long Term Listening program (formerly known as Sponsorship program).

Currently I'm training myself through Leadership Development Program and just now passed and earned my badge in the role of Safety Patrol team.

User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove October 14th, 2020

1.) Got through the PSAT! (:

2.) Answered all my pms

3.) Created a couple forum posts

User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 October 15th, 2020

@hopedreamlove

Sounds great! Yay!

load more