Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: hopebeyondpain
hopebeyondpain November 20th, 2020

1. Taken up leadership roles (SC host, discussion lead, and room supporter)

2. Listened to new members

3. Checked in with long term members

User Profile: usefulSummer3139
usefulSummer3139 November 20th, 2020

@hopebeyondpain

That sounds productive! Congratulations on your leadership roles heart

load more
November 20th, 2020

@GlenM

1. working on training modules

2. writing answers to questions unanswered

3. Greeting new members

4. responding to support questions

5. Listener

Still trying to formularize myself with the site and all the communities, learning the rules and guidelines of different communities operate while I equip myself with the proper tools. I can't figure out what to do next to become verified so I can participate in mor areas.

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings November 25th, 2020

@scarletPear1945 wow you really are doing some good things!

load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings November 24th, 2020

1) Today I helped resolve a mixup with a listener

2) I worked on my leadership skills

3) I practiced good communication skills to help maintain good rapport with others

User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil November 24th, 2020

1. Answered a discussion for LDP

2. Read information about some roles I may be interested in in the future.

3. Hosted member Sharing Circle

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings November 25th, 2020

@Gozzil sounds good!

load more
User Profile: Teapower
Teapower November 25th, 2020

1, went to gym
2, worked
3, learnt to know how to PDF on Excel

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings November 25th, 2020

@Teapower way to go!

load more
User Profile: kdsyahirah
kdsyahirah December 5th, 2020

3 things:

1) giving reviw and feedback tothe listners

2) answer to thread and replying post with positivity

3) joining sharing circles and program in hereheart

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@kdsyahirah great contribution

load more
User Profile: Dinohorus
Dinohorus December 8th, 2020

- I am making progress on my path towards becoming a better leader-- notably by participating in this post! :)

- I am forging connections with some members with whom I talk daily.

- I am continuing to read about the philosophy and culture upon which 7Cups bases itself.

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@Dinohorus nicely said! I like the insight

load more
User Profile: Ines1229
Ines1229 December 9th, 2020

@GlenM

- Trying to access as much training as possible, so I can develop skills and enable myself to give more towards members, peers and the communtiy itself.

-Taking up daily chats.

- Conducting mock chats and advocating for quality! <3

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@Ines1229 This is amazing! That's quality work right there

load more
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 December 10th, 2020

a. I've been flagging some inappropriate accounts and reporting possibility of multiple accounts (Safety Patrol Team).
b. I've been replying to my current members in 1-on-1 chats.
c. I've been working on the Leadership Development Program.

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@Chevy81 good job :) you are flying high <3

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 December 29th, 2020

@Dazzle28purvi thank you! not too high, i hope :p bit afraid of heights

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@Chevy81 Hahaa! Same here. But you are doing a great job <3 And while you can fly high, you can see lots of beautiful things from up there :)

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 December 29th, 2020

@Dazzle28purvi definitely! beautiful things are even more beautiful when it is enjoyed together! so let's put aside your fear, put our trust to the experienced pilot instead, and enjoy the frozen mountain tops, soft and puffy clouds, and the warm morning sun :D

User Profile: Dazzle28purvi
Dazzle28purvi December 29th, 2020

@Chevy81 The best response ever ♡ Thank you!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: blitheEmbrace27
blitheEmbrace27 December 14th, 2020

1. I recently became a support room mentor/support team leader and am trying to improve the sub community I am part of.

2. I recently became a quality mentor and have been helping new listeners improve their listening skills, and help give them conficence in themselves.

3. I am currently taking the leadership development program to improve my leadership skills.

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 December 29th, 2020

@blitheEmbrace27 these are awesome, Bli! thank you for sharing :)

load more