Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: WithHappyDay3010
WithHappyDay3010 January 17th, 2021

Good Day @GlenM thanks a lot, I am happy being a part of 'this family community 7Cups', 💟 My note : Daily 3Key Things (and I have done today) .... 1. Really feeling gratitude as an active listener here, and just finished with awesome chats with 3 beloved members. 2. I have make my close friends (with depression and anxiety) can put smile on their faces, and spread my positive thoughts to cheer them up in their good progress path. 3. I have forgive sincerely the friend and impolite member who has sent insulted words, I realize the bad behave it's the effects from their bad feelings and mental Illness. Hope you are in good health, GlenM with your family there .. Also for all listeners and members here, you are awesome! Stay healthy, Have a great day! Warmly hugs #WithHappyDay3010 🌅💐

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic April 5th, 2021

1. Lead listener check-in in LSR. 2. Working on chat support team. 3. LCT and Care Team admin.

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic January 18th, 2021

1) Hosted Listener Check-in in LSR

2) Joined in the 'Family & Caregiver' Room Open Chat

3) Gave chat support to a few listeners in LSR

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 January 20th, 2021

3 Key things - this past week

1 Chat Support in LSR and in Pm's

2. Peer Support in pms and Lsr..

3. Attended CRM Meeting

Did Listener Check in held in LSR

Out in Member Group chats .

Replied to Forum Post.

SELF CARE ! heart more than 3 but now caught up ! lol Peace and Love, Tye

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic January 20th, 2021

Awesome work Tye, so great to have you on the Team!

load more
January 30th, 2021

1 sumit the final Evaluation form for ldp

2 got disabilty and 35 and over badges

3 going to get my act together to get to200 chats is need for 2 roles I am working towards

User Profile: sunlightspirit
sunlightspirit February 7th, 2021

3 Key Things:

1. Dedicated 40 hours last week to 7 Cups supporting members in chats, completed 30 guides, working through LDP coursework (completed courses 1 & 2)

2. Was accepted and starting the Content Development Program today

3. Completed all requirements necessary to apply for the Quality Mentor role

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic February 7th, 2021

1) Worked on the Care Team with Mango3

2) Supported teens in TL

3) Checked forums I am mentor of

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Mango3
Mango3 February 16th, 2021

@MistyMagic You are the best person to work with ever!!!!heart

load more
February 10th, 2021

1 sumit a request for a badge for the group dynamics development program

2 set up my hosting for the program

3 Got over 200 chats listener huge milestone for meeting the Requirements of chatroom mentor

4 did 2 open chats finish the 2 hour hosting requirement for rs

User Profile: lonelylostwarriorwoman
lonelylostwarriorwoman February 16th, 2021

I started today I was supportive and listened and was attentive during share circles with encouraging words I shared the app I’m taking part in everything

User Profile: Fergie12299
Fergie12299 February 17th, 2021

Three things that I have been doing for 7cups to move forward are

Taking more 7cups Courses

Taking on Listener 1on1 Chats ( I usually only took on Members)

Hosting Sharing Circles

User Profile: DichotomousDetia
DichotomousDetia February 24th, 2021

@GlenM

1 - communicated distress to support network

2 - updated support network on progress

3 - coached someone through self-harm concerns