Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin June 3rd, 2022

@GlenM

1. Spported members by listening to their issues and making them feel better.


2. Got involved in leadership roles and guided listeners to improve their listening skills through Listener Coaching Team


3. Currently involved in LDP Program to gain leadership skills and insights - in return contribute it to the community

User Profile: MelodyoftheOcean
MelodyoftheOcean June 15th, 2022

@GlenM

Post daily (or the cadence that makes sense) in the 3 key things thread to highlight what you are doing to help us move 7 Cups forward.

I want to support the Rainbow-Community as best as I can. I would like to do that by

1) Hosting supportive sessions and open-chats in the LGBTQIA+ and MOGII Support Rooms

2) Being active in the LGBTQIA+ and MOGII Sub Community forum and welcoming new Cupsers there

3) Taking Chat Requests and supporting Members of the rainbow community in 1-on-1 chats

User Profile: tidySailboat7966
tidySailboat7966 June 15th, 2022

Stop banning people for no reason

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 17th, 2022

@tidySailboat7966

Feedback and Concerns if any, please direct through this form. ❤ Also linking the Account restoration form, in case needed. More information Here.

3 replies
User Profile: tidySailboat7966
tidySailboat7966 August 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, I know, I already did that, but you didn't reply

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 16th, 2022

Tagging @7cupscommunity @EvelyneRose, hopefully y'all will be able to direct them accordingly! <3

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose August 16th, 2022

@tidySailboat7966

Hi! Please feel free to PM me if you have any concerns.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Glue
Glue June 30th, 2022

@GlenM

3 key things:

1. I finished the community-centred moderator training.

2. I responded to PMs.

3. I am almost done with the third course of the LDP.

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 16th, 2022

@GlenM

I forgot to post here for the last couple of days, but I'll try to make it a habit now. What I did today:

1. Working on the LDP.

2. Listening to a member.

3. Doing tasks for the Care and VL Teams.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 17th, 2022

Woohoo Everyone! ❤

_1658049429.image.png

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 17th, 2022

And another day :)

1. Working on the LDP, finishing course 4.

2. Listening to a member.

3. Doing tasks for the VL team.

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 18th, 2022

1. answering pms

2. listening to members

3. answering forum posts

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 19th, 2022

1. letting member know that I'll unfortunately not be able to listen today

2. logging into my member account and receiving support

3. signing out to do self-care 👋

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 20th, 2022

@audienta yay for setting boundaries, seeking support and engaging in self-care. You are awesome. ❤

2 replies
User Profile: audienta
audienta July 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the encouragement! 💜 I'm giving my best to take care of myself, overcoming the guilt and being a good role model.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 21st, 2022

@audienta Aw I understand the guilt that comes as a leader, you're doing so well and you deserve all the self care too, just like any other. 💜 Keep at it. I'm proud of you.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: audienta
audienta July 20th, 2022

1. Working on LDP.

2. Listening to a member.

3. Doing tasks for the Care Team and the Listener Verifying Team.