Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 27th, 2022

1. Replying to Needs Reply Threads

2. Mock chats for VL and as a listener coach, answering PMs

3. Other roles related tasks

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 27th, 2022

1. answered pms and forum posts

2. took part in the self-care challenge

3. did tasks for the AE team

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 28th, 2022

1. did Tasks for the VL and the AE team

2. took part in the self-care challenge

3. listened to members

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 30th, 2022

30.7.2022

1. answered pms and forum posts

2. took part in the self-care challenge

3. did tasks for the AE team

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 30th, 2022

1. took part in the self-care challenge

2. answered pms and forum posts

3. did tasks for the VL team

User Profile: audienta
audienta July 31st, 2022

1. scored a form-based mock chat for the VL team

2. answered forum posts and dms, took part in the self-care challenge

3. listened to a member

User Profile: audienta
audienta August 1st, 2022

🌈Self-care day!!!🌈

1. I took time for myself, unplugged from the world and caught some fresh air without a distraction.

2. I cooked nice meals and enjoyed one of them watching a Netflix show and the other one on the balcony.

3. I took part in the self-care challenge and reflected the past week.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 1st, 2022

1. Chat Supporting

2.Peer Supporting

3.Member chats

Member group chatroom's

User Profile: WarmLightXO
WarmLightXO August 2nd, 2022

Today/Currently- I've worked on building a team for a new project. I'm leading chatroom activities. I'm being a friend to my mentees <3

User Profile: audienta
audienta August 2nd, 2022

1. Answered dms and forum posts and listened to a member

2. Checked in with all my mentees and worked on my personal dashboard and link collection

3. got in touch with the AE leader team