Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 4th, 2022

1. Answered forum posts

2. Discussion

3. Answered member pms

User Profile: audienta
audienta August 5th, 2022

4.8.2022

🌈self-care break🌈


5.8.2022

1. answered pms

2. did tasks for the AE and the VL team

3. listened to a member

User Profile: audienta
audienta August 6th, 2022

1. did tasks for the VL and the care team

2. answered pms

3. did anonymous evaluations

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 6th, 2022

1.Self Care

2. Listener support room

3. Pm's supporting Listeners

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 7th, 2022

1. Responding to PMs

2. Responding to forums (mainly Needs Reply queue)

3. Background tasks for different roles here.

1 reply
August 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is superb 😊 keep up the good work 👍👍

load more
User Profile: audienta
audienta August 7th, 2022

1. did administrative work for the AE team

2. answered pms

3. heading out for self-care

User Profile: audienta
audienta August 9th, 2022

1. answered forum posts and dms

2. listened to a member

3. did tasks for the Care Team

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 August 9th, 2022

1. Forum thread

2. Forum post answers

3. Member chat

User Profile: Hirsch
Hirsch August 11th, 2022

1. I referred a friend to 7cups who also wanted to be a listener after I told them about the site.

2. I took part in my first listener sharing circle.

3. I read through the listener primer and chat FAQs.

User Profile: Sedtzl1
Sedtzl1 August 14th, 2022

I frequently recommend this website/app to people who need someone to listen.