Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: barncat
barncat December 7th, 2022

1. Spent some quality time as a listener

2. Shared with my IRL community the wonderfulness of 7cups.

3. Remember to come back here and support each other

User Profile: Josh3889
Josh3889 December 19th, 2022

@GlenM

Hello everyone,

Listening, Understanding & Supporting.

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture January 4th, 2023

1 hosting a listener check in

2 hosting a m sc

3 was part Of the positivity session

4 help out in support room and lsr

1 reply
User Profile: blissart
blissart January 4th, 2023

@harmonyLearninghope

sounds awesome hope !

load more
January 5th, 2023

1. Completed some Needs Reply Posts

2. Spend some time in the LSR

3. Spoke with my Mentor on ways to improve

User Profile: JLarissaNowhere256
JLarissaNowhere256 January 10th, 2023

@GlenM

1. I have suggested it as a community for peer to peer support for others

2. I have added comments to forum questions

3. I have given reviews to listeners and directly told them that I appreciate their availability

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 January 26th, 2023

1. I listen to members.

2. I respond to posts without a reply.

3. I encourage new listeners as they begin their journey.

4. I will do something offline that I enjoy.

User Profile: NanditaB
NanditaB January 31st, 2023

@GlenM

Took up some chats

Did some peer appreciations

Spent some time in LDP course completion

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 January 31st, 2023

Member chat

Participation in discussion

Forum posts

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant February 9th, 2023

3 Key Things I am Doing:

1. I try and spread kindness and make people smile on the daily. Not just because it is my "job" as a smile spreader but because that is just what makes me... me.

2. I am currently holding down my current roles (forum supporter and smile spreader) to the best of my ability and take pride in everything I do.... not because I am being "watched" but because I take pride in in the roles I hold. I felt comfortable and ready to take on another so I applied for room supporter and got approved so now just waiting on my badge to come.

3. Though I limit myself to 1-1 chats with members that I take, I know that the ones I do connect with that I am making a bit of difference. It is always a great thing to hear that a member is having a good day.

I know that with all I do on the 7cups platform that I am touching the lives of others. It does not matter how big or small... if I help someone or make someone smile then I feel like my job is done and I have done a good job. I know that I am valuable and have a lot to offer. <3

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 February 15th, 2023

1. Discussion

2. Forum post answers

3. Answering member messages