3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1. Learning more about 7cups and its purpose.
2. Being available only to personal requests
3. Being more open to all the opportunities for learning.
1. 1:1 chat
2. Forum post answers
3. Answering member messages
1- hosting mini sessions in the teen community room
2- creating a listener account (very excited)
3- trying to spread positivity to everyone *throws positive*
Answering member posts
Discussion (coming up)
Forum post
Reply to people on 7 cups, read articles and listen to podcasts on 7 cups, which very interesting and informative.
@GlenM
1. Took member chats
2. Continued with training
3. Commented or posted on a forum post
@GlenM 3 key things:
These weren't exactly done today but a while back-
1) Replying positively to old chats and reconnecting with old members
2) Answering a question - it was an experience I struggled with
3) Resuming the course
I know it isn't a lot compared to others on the platform but i"ve been going through rough times lately so I'm trying to get my momentum back
1. Discussion
2. Answering member pms
3. Answering forum posts
@GlenM i managed to work a little and see off my friends and family on their trip today and I tried to get rest after having panic attacks for two days. And my compliment is for the app and getting to let some things out. Thx
Discussion
Member chats
Forum post answers