Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: RosaHere
RosaHere July 24th, 2023

1. Working on LDP to improve my leadership skills. It will help me become a better leader here.

2. Participating in TL as a listener chatroom supporter.

3. Listening to members.

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens July 24th, 2023

Today, I will:

1. Figure out how to post a review for a listener on chat 2.0

1 reply
User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens August 3rd, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens

I figured it out! Click on the three dots, close the chat, and the review form pops up! Yay, me! Yay, Listeners!

load more
User Profile: DisLifeNot
DisLifeNot August 3rd, 2023

@GlenM

Being a Room Supporter, Taking 1-1 chats with members, Working on my training

User Profile: lovelyApple6441
lovelyApple6441 August 17th, 2023

@GlenM

I will be posting mine in one post, but encompassing the past three days :))

1) Today, I responded to a forum post by a member looking for a listener, then chatted with the member.

2) Yesterday, I had a chat with a member who later told me it was a really positive experience.

3) The day before yesterday, I started the Leadership Development Program!

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 23rd, 2023

@lovelyApple6441 well done those are all brilliant and rewarding things, you will love the LDP, it is really worthwhile, I loved it!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: LightsFromDark
LightsFromDark September 11th, 2023
@GlenM I chatted with a member. I progressed in the leadership program. I enriched my knowledge
1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 11th, 2023

@LightsFromDark well done. I loved the Leadership program and learnt a lot, thanks for sharing.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 11th, 2023

I have been busy with Hobby Zone relocating threads, supporting my team members and also helping to moderate the forums.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 11th, 2023

Discussion - Answering member pms - Open chat

2 replies
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 12th, 2023

@amiablePeace77 you are always so hard working, I am enjoying your icebreakers and posts! It's lovely to see you take member pm's too! Thanks!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 12th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Thank you for your kind words. I'm pretty sure you're working very hard here! 🙏

load more
load more
User Profile: LightsFromDark
LightsFromDark September 12th, 2023

@GlenM I've made some progress on my SF chores. I made some progress with the LDP program. I have enriched my general knowledge.

User Profile: LightsFromDark
LightsFromDark September 13th, 2023
@GlenMI made a little more progress in the LDP program. I talked to another MEMBER. I enriched the knowledge.
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers September 26th, 2023

1. Working on LDP

2. Being a part of the Peer Appreciation Team

3. Being a forum supporter

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture September 27th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

keep up the good work

load more