Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: SmileyRainbow
SmileyRainbow January 30th, 2024

3 things I have done for cups

1) I gave a leader an idea for a boundary discussion

2) I gave the idea of merging the active listening grade team and the peer supporter team together for listeners who are taking the active listening skills tests that the peer supporter should have all 4 exams passed in order to help the listener feel not so alone and frustrated. 

3) I have helped verify other listeners through the verification team 

Tagging @asilentobserver for their input 

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 31st, 2024

@DanCat1128 Thank you Dan. I appreciate your efforts and taking your small steps. You doing excellent. 

load more
User Profile: quietlistener2023
quietlistener2023 February 2nd, 2024

@GlenM

Three things I have some today are:

1(. Answer questions from listeners needing support as a mentor

2 (. Answer and catch up with members and help them with their issues

3 (. Continue with the lpd course and work towards its completion 

User Profile: SilverSeastar
SilverSeastar February 6th, 2024
Three key things I did today:
  • going through LDP discussions
  • replying to posts as a forum supporter
  • completing my tasks as an academy mentor
1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture February 6th, 2024

@SilverSeastar keep up the good work

load more
User Profile: serenePeace3726
serenePeace3726 February 6th, 2024

• Finished both and passed the time management course and community building course, both of which I highly recommend.

• Touched base with a few listeners, setting up a time that works for both of us too chat.

• Working on the LDP course, another thing I highly recommend. As well as the QLP course.

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 February 7th, 2024

@GlenM

1) i most recently completed the requirements for the LDP, and i was so grateful for the opportunity

2) i most recently completed the requirements for being a Listener Chatroom Supporter

3) i make my best effort to do at least one 1 to 1 chat with a member every day

2 replies
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture February 8th, 2024

@NewYorker11

keep up the good work

1 reply
User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 February 8th, 2024

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

thank you my friend, and you as well, please keep making 7 Cups awesome!

load more
load more
User Profile: WishUponAStar968
WishUponAStar968 February 21st, 2024

@GlenM

Three things that I have been doing for 7cups to move forward are:

1. Helping and listening to members to assist them, navigate them on a path to help their mental health and sometimes just actively listen when needed too.

2. Ensuring that all chat rooms are supportive, safe and inclusive for all members.

3. Promoting 7cups in my community and and to those I feel that might need it, to ensure that more people aware about it.

2 replies
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture February 21st, 2024

@WishUponAStar968 keep up the good work

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens February 21st, 2024

@WishUponAStar968

These are such perfect answers and 7 cups is lucky to have another wonderful person like you here and helping.

load more
User Profile: ChromaticFinss
ChromaticFinss February 29th, 2024

1) Currently working on my LDP requirements.

2) Recently graduated from 7 Cups internship.

3) Completed my weekly quota as smile spreader.

User Profile: 4Jasmine
4Jasmine March 4th, 2024

@GlenM

I am not a leader on 7 Cups yet. Course 3 Discussion 4 requested answers to key metrics I am hoping to help.

1. Becoming a good leader and working with my team

2. Avoiding negativity, seeking positivity and peacefulness

3. Make each person feel welcomed and heard

User Profile: JustSophia
JustSophia March 13th, 2024

3 key things I am doing to help 7 cups are:

1.  Asking lots of questions to understand better how things work

2. Communicating more, and more clearly, with leaders

3. Striving to sharpen my leadership skills through LDP

User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris March 17th, 2024

@GlenM

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on.

1. I am an Academy mentor. 

2. I am a Project Agent for the Active Listening Team

3. I am learning to develop my leadership skills to be a better leader to the teams I mentioned above, and by being in the LDProgram, I am able to do that. 

✾✨✾♡✾✨✾