Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: Heart4art
Heart4art April 13th, 2023

@Hope I left a review. I like the part about living according to what is important.

User Profile: JAListens
JAListens April 30th, 2023

@Hope

Great read. Did both step 1 & 2. Seems like this was really just missing from my collection.

User Profile: RelicCube
RelicCube May 1st, 2023

@Hope

Did steps 1&2. Loving this book, my favorite is The denial and it is very knowledgable.

load more
User Profile: indigoOak5337
indigoOak5337 May 4th, 2023

@Hope this book is hard to read, in spite of being easy to understand. I've spent half a day getting to chapter four, and should have finished it three times by now. It makes me think, as if it were Kant, Sartre, Newton, or Hume. I'm quite surprised at the depth of the cogitation engendered. I shall finish it and review it, when time permits.

User Profile: Ivy229
Ivy229 May 29th, 2023

@Hope

Download the e-book one amazon and left a review.

My Review: It is written well, easy to read with pictures that illustrate the concepts discussed, thought provoking and easily connects the reader in a meaningful way; no wonder the book is called "for the searching soul"

Favorite bits:

- Overall, the book made me proud to be not only a member of the 7 Cups community but more so as a listener.

- All the thought spot posts really made me think and were awesome

-The links to outside resources

User Profile: Abdul010
Abdul010 June 7th, 2023

@Hope

Steps 1 and 2 completed.

My favorite things about the book are that it was informative and an easy read, it seems like I was just missing this one. It opened my eyes to a lot of new information and possibilities. It helped me in increasing my knowledge about mental health and Psychology in general, and I'm so glad to have read it. It's a must read for everyone out there.
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

User Profile: calmmoon2104
calmmoon2104 June 7th, 2023

Done

User Profile: Rareshadow666
Rareshadow666 June 7th, 2023

Hi I did both! I absolutely love reading books and this book was just easy to read and welcoming. And the cover is just gorgeous! My favorite part of the book is probably the whole beginning quarter.

User Profile: Needwomantochat
Needwomantochat June 7th, 2023

@Jonjon845

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 June 8th, 2023

I read it but do not understand it.

Sorry i am just a click away.

I want to get to know all of you.Xx

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 June 14th, 2023

@Hope

Followed both the steps. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to add to my bag of knowledge. Its a great read and I heartily enjoyed investing my time. 📘🌟