Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: EllaListens
EllaListens December 8th, 2023

@Hope

Done with both steps!! I loved reading this book so grateful to have come across it through the LDP 💜

User Profile: AwarmHEART
AwarmHEART December 25th, 2023

@Hope done with the steps.

User Profile: rikkismith
rikkismith December 27th, 2023

cool

User Profile: Snowy00
Snowy00 February 19th, 2024

@Hope

Both steps 1 and 2 have been completed! Left a review on Amazon 😊

I absolutely loved this book!!!

User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 February 20th, 2024

@Hope I absolutely love this book. I left a review on Amazon and I have to say chapter 12 was my favorite, especially when he talks about leadership and how we control of it and how he use the analogies of every day life my favorite line in the book was when he mentioned the fact that we had the opportunity to open doors absolutely great book.

User Profile: ChromaticFinss
ChromaticFinss March 9th, 2024

Yes I completed steps 1 and 2 successfully. 

User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories March 11th, 2024

@Hope

Hi : ) 

both of them are done, and regarding the best part, i guess the time quadrants is a lot useful.

User Profile: Izila
Izila March 16th, 2024

I did step 1 & 2. My favorite bits were the chapters on mindfulness and self-compassion

User Profile: wishfulForest1871
wishfulForest1871 June 26th, 2024

@Hope I downloaded the book on my Kindle and read it. 7 Cups for the Searching Soul is a thoughtful and insightful guide that aims to help readers overcome personal challenges and unlock their full potential. The book takes a compassionate approach, encouraging readers to embrace their humanity and the natural ups and downs of personal growth.

User Profile: Maslow
Maslow July 29th, 2024

@Hope I downloaded and reviewed. My favourite part was how people are controlled by our brains and we need to work on correcting that so we are in control