Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: GreaterThanMyFaults
GreaterThanMyFaults November 9th, 2025

@Hope Steps 1 & 2 completed.

The book is a wonderful read. It can help with so many different aspects of life. The 1st chapter is great. It made me feel like I have a choice in my happiness. My life is in my hands. Ill be looking forward to another book. 

User Profile: McElysium
McElysium November 20th, 2025

@Hope

I read the book. Thank you for the insightful context this book offers on the essence of change.

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture December 4th, 2025

@Hope

i found the whole   Book really informational and I learned a lot.

 Did 1 and 2

User Profile: Diana44
Diana44 December 7th, 2025

I did both Step 1 and 2. 

It was an amazing experience to read about the foundation and basic thoughts and values behind 7Cups. The book was entertaining, gave us good examples and I definitely will read it again for more insight in near future. :) 

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature February 4th

@Hope

Not free on Amazon.ca 😒

Not up to creating another website account to use only once 


Thanks for the offer, though

User Profile: BobbieX
BobbieX February 5th

I read the book, very inspiring! Thank you for sharing this

User Profile: Teresasincere
Teresasincere February 5th

@Hope I downloaded the e-book, but I haven't left a review yet. I just started reading it. And after the first 15 pages, I don't want to put it down. I think it's a valuable book. Thanks for the opportunity to read it.🌺🌺🌺

User Profile: LightWhisper
LightWhisper February 6th

Hi :) Read the free sample from Amazon but hopefully I will find another way to read the whole book, since I am portuguese. Thank you once more :)

User Profile: The24hrClimber
The24hrClimber February 7th

@Hope

I'm only on chapter 25 and I love how the concepts are short and to the point one after the other... I'll continue my reading but I'm really enjoying it so far, it is true to the 7Cup "heart/core/practice", I'm happy it isn't something overly complicated or distant from the site content... ok, I'll continue reading. 

User Profile: BouncingPiccolo
BouncingPiccolo March 5th

Reviewed on GoodReads just now! Thank you for sharing with us!