What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups
Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'
What have you done to prevent burnout today?
This can a variety of things like:
• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate
• Taking part in self-care activities
• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups
Today, to prevent burnout, I muted my emails for two hours to create a break from constant notifications and responsibilities. Since I get overwhelmed easily, especially with the upcoming start of university, I dedicated that time to scrapbooking with bits and pieces I had collected throughout the week, like tickets, price tags, receipts, tissues, and other small keep-sakes. This activity helps me relax my mind, slow down and tap into my creative side.
@Hope
I have only focused on my Leadership Program development I´m doing right now.
@Hope i did a little break from the welcome commite today! i love doing it but it can become overwhelming because i feel like everyone should be welcomed! but i was able to take a day off today!🌟
@Hope
- I have committed to take a weekly off from 7 cups on Fridays
- I am logging in the time spent on 7 cups various roles and responsibilities.
- I am going to ensure not to spend more than 8 hrs a week on 7 cups unless I am free and have less work load.
@Hope
Had a lovely chat with my therapist
Did a mindfulness meditation
@Hope I didn't go to forum posts. If I did, I would've missed a study session
@Hope
i have a couple of member chats that’s I’m currently handling. So I didn’t add more to pile to focus on the people I’m speaking to.
@Hope
I took a short walk, drank water, and spent a few quiet moments reflecting on how meaningful these connections are.
Been surrounding myself with positive things that bring me joy. There is so much bad news in the world, so I try to avoid the news as much as possible. Bad news steals our joy.
@Hope After taking a certain number of requests I realised my decreasing efficiency and logged out