Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: miraculousSnow1503
miraculousSnow1503 February 6th, 2023

@Hope Looked out the window of the train instead of working.

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 February 6th, 2023

I stopped answering emails as soon as I left work today!

And I ate a yummy dessert after dinner.

User Profile: greatfulArtlover7425
greatfulArtlover7425 February 7th, 2023

@Hope I only take a very few chats at a time now, and learn more after each chat. Keeps it mellow for me.

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 8th, 2023

I am retired I have lots of balance in my life in regard to 7 cups. It’s important to enjoy your time here and not get overwhelmed . 💕

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 8th, 2023

Balance always here on cups and self care .. I am retired so I do have time for all . 💕

User Profile: calmingsun111
calmingsun111 March 5th, 2023

@Hope I did yoga and meditation, I am doing my duties in a slow pace today since it is weekend.

:)

User Profile: FeureVox
FeureVox March 13th, 2023

@Hope

I spent more time getting to know more about the causes of Burnouts, avoiding them positively and staying healthy mentally.

User Profile: Imperfect6
Imperfect6 March 18th, 2023

I use to chewing a chewing gum haha

User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates March 18th, 2023

Limit the frequency and duration of chats,

Select topics i take or not.

Being aware of my limits and boundaries and enforce them

Take time for self care, and being outside of 7cups

User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates March 18th, 2023

self care